Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I don't know

When I travel I enjoy listening at 5PM to Greg Dickow, He's a pastor. Up in Barrington.

Big Church. Does a good job.

He has a radio program on in the afternoon called ask the pastor. It's a call in Q&A program. Mostly it's about life issues. Very good.

But today a woman called in and asked about the last couple chapters of Ezekiel. What did they mean. What can we take from that.

I have heard both chapters quoted a great deal, but I have never had anyone explain them in detail.

I appreciate Pastor Dickow. He said, "I have no idea". He didn't fake it. He didn't punt. He just said, "I'll have to study that out and get back to you on it". How refreshing. How good.

If he had tried to buffalo his way thru he would have looked like an idiot.

Sometimes, if you have no particular understanding it's good to say, I don't know.

No comments: