Misleaders are what they are.
Pharisees were such. They were self appointed definers of what was right and wrong.
Jesus took them to task big time. Whitewashed tombs full of dead man's bones. Vipers and such.
Not really great endorsements for the practice of impugning others.
We are to be watchmen. We are to warn. Government is one that must be watched carefully. Jesus even predicted such when he wept over Jerusalem.
Today among believers and in some cases so called believers, there are 7 categories that are harmful:
- Heresy Hunters who hate everything that isn't precisely like them.
- End Time eagles who take every nuance and use it as proof of Jesus return TOMORROW
- Food Nuts who believe that Mark 16 doesn't apply to them...and see danger in everything you eat
- Reports of secret somethings that will come and bite us... there is enough NOT secret to keep me on my toes.
- Belief in Bilderberger, Illuminati, Masons, Knights Templar and a dozen other such groups that are controlling and victimizing them... I do not choose to be a victim.. and YES I am a Bilderberger.
- Secret science things controlling or damaging the weather, atmosphere and health.. chemtrails, Haarp, Global warming/cooling (who knows), aliens and Tesla. I threw in Tesla because he's a favorite of these folks.
- Myths regarding racism.. sexism.. ageism.. any ism... Who do you think is behind all these division-isms?
There are more, but that is a sense of the kinds of things I see all around me that speak to the insanity of many who are Christians.
Let's stop circular firing squads and start reaching the world.
That is as Prophetic as I will get today.. but it's a word from the LORD!