Sometimes a vision comes from a familiar story from the Word of GOD.
This from Mark 2:
1 A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. 2 They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
6 Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, 7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”
8 Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, “Why are you thinking these things? 9 Which is easier: to say to this paralyzed man, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk’? 10 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the man, 11 “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” 12 He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this!”
Here's the revelation I got from reflecting on this during the meeting:
- There is a crowd where Jesus is.
- Many stand at the door, controlling who gets in or out. Gatekeepers
- They believe that they have everything as it should be.
- If you bring something to the King, you must get past them.
- There were many.
- The Word is going forth, but the lame aren't hearing it
- The paralyzed ones are still paralyzed. Chicagoland is paralyzed
- It took four determined crazy friends who would not give up to bring the Paralyzed to Jesus
- They had to DIG to get the Paralyzed one to Him.
- The crowd didn't cooperate
- It took an unorthodox pathway to get before the king. One many didn't approve of. Some things had to be torn up to get there.
- It's faith that Jesus responds to...He SAW... He SEES
- Sin is forgiven before anything else happens. There is much sin...so much grace abounds.
- There will be opposition and even accusations of blasphemy. Jesus got it, so will we.
- The revelation of the critical heart will soften them.
- Healing will take place in the City in Full View
- People will say.... “We have never seen anything like this!”
Let us be like those four crazy friends and do what others won't do