Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Lord of hosts says to you, His beloved children, "Just as I have given to you all things, in like manner give to others freely. I forgave you of all sin, hold no grudge toward another. In doing this they will experience My love for them. Expect trial and tribulation of all sorts and be prepared for mistreatment. I have sent you out as sheep among the wolves. Just as I was persecuted, so you will also be for my sake. But take heart because I have overcome the world. Never tire of doing good. Just as I loved you first, love them also. Even those who would put you to death if given the opportunity. Love them and do not curse them. Pray for them and give gifts, that they will see that I love them in the same manner. It is up to you to continue my work on earth. Love never gives up hope. Love never keeps a record of wrongdoings. Love never fails."

No comments: