Friday, May 2, 2014

Brian Simmons -- I hear Him whisper...

"I have opened the heavens over your heart and over your home. You have access into My glory as you come before Me with a tender heart. Many times you have come, but come again! I have heard your cries, your sighs to know Me and to see My glory in your situation. I have opened the skies over your home so that My glory was fall upon you and your loved ones. Trust in Me for your family and for every need that is before you. Have I ever failed to provide for all that you lack? Now trust Me again and watch the miracle be released.

"Those who love Me trust Me. Those who have believed in My power to raise the dead know that I am more than enough and always faithful. Rest in the strength of My love for you this day and you will see more and more of My breakthroughs. To break open the way for you is My delight, for I have set My love upon you and will rescue you when you call out to Me. Even as I taught My servant David how to win in every battle, I will come to you and give you victory-keys that will unlock your breakthrough. But come to Me in faith and you will see what I have held in My hands for you -- a triumph and breakthrough no one else can give you! Is there anything impossible when I come to fight for you?

"This is a day of might and power for all My lovers who trust in Me. There will many who will tell you to quit, to leave, to walk away. But I whisper into your spirit- 'Come closer to Me!'

"The days of heaven on earth will now be revealed. My outpouring and outshining will be seen in the heavens and on the earth. Never fear the reports of men, for I am the God of the Great Reversal, and I promise that the days of many changes will result in the days of many miracles!

"So as the heavens open over your home, believe in Me for all that you ask for. There is no one I can cannot touch and convert and transform as you pray to Me. The unveiling of mysteries will be seen in the next few days as you continue to walk with Me. Even now I have sent My angels to bring to the earth the trumpet message of My appearing. Listen to those whose voices are like trumpets and they will gather you into My Sanctuary and speak the words that have been spoken above, for these are the days that I will pour out heaven onto the earth and shake all that must be shaken so that you will come before Me with the purest of faith."

James 4:6-8 The Passion Translation
He continues to pour out more and more grace upon us! For it says,
“God resists you when you are proud but continually pours out grace when you are humble.”
So then, surrender to God. Stand up to the devil and resist him and he will turn and run away from you. Move your heart closer and closer to God, and He will come even closer to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might like this.
it's a short article.
http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/sparkling-gems/sparkling-gems-from-the-greek-week-of-june-11.html