Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Angel Feathers or-------

I admit I am pretty Radical as a Christian. I like it that way. I was on Kelly's site and noted a link to a site dedicated to Ern Baxter. Ern was a compatriot of Charles Simpson. I met and had lunch with Dr Simpson. I was blessed. But there is a story on The site dedicated to Ern Baxter.

It blessed me so much.

They were in a Hospital Room, sterile, no feather pillows. Suddenly a Feather falls from the ceiling. A big feather.

I was working a night shift at the hospice last night and about 02:00 in the morning we went in to check one of the children and turn them so they didn't get sore. As we did so, this feather fluttered down through the air and fell on the child. It didn't come from the ceiling. It just .... fluttered down. We all looked at it rather puzzled and picked it up. The hospice doesn't have goose feather duvets on the beds so it couldn't have come from there. We just couldn't figure out where it came from.
Angel?

I don't know, but I love the thought it could be. Sometimes Faith is it's own reward. The word says that he is the rewarder of those who diligently seek him. He does.

No comments: