Monday, October 13, 2008

The Cloud of Busy

This morning I am getting nothing. I'm not exhausted. I'm not in gross sin.

I'm busy. Busyness crowds out the voice of God. I have much to do and little time to do it.

So, God is not Silent, I'm not listening.

OH, I have received some reassurances, some insights, some word of faith, some encouragement.

Just not the Rehma word of God.

The only thing I have received this morning that is new and fresh is the Lord says, "Watch and see what I am doing before your very eyes. It is a thing that will cause wonder. Things prophesied years ago are coming to pass. In your seeing eyes, this is THAT".

Maybe that's all I'm supposed to get this morning. Maybe that's enough. How much manna is enough? Enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just checking your blog casually this beautiful afternoon and I got caught by what you wrote that God gave to you: "Watch and see what I am doing before your very eyes. It is a thing that will cause wonder. Things prophesied years ago are coming to pass. In your seeing eyes, this is THAT."

It was the phrase "Watch and see". You see I got a word from God on Oct 5 and it started with those words too: “Watch and see. There is nothing my mighty hand cannot accomplish.”

I had thought it kind of strange, in my weak human way, that God would say "watch and see" rather than "watch and pray" or "just watch". Your words from God confirm mine and my words from God are confirmed by someone else who heard from God. I think it's all amazing and beautiful how the Lord speaks to us. I need to have more faith, that's all!