Friday, October 10, 2008

Fear and Panic at it's Root

In using the inverted truth precept of Biblical interpretation, which is to take the truth of the word of God and use the opposite as an inversion of the truth.

For Example, John 3:16 God Loves the World of people that he gives so we can enter eternity now and forever.

Inverted is: Satan hates you and me so much that he wants us to die here and forever in eternity. His goal is for us to perish.

What that does is amplify and intensify the truth of God revealed in scripture.

So, when I see the fear and panic that exists in our country today I see the real author of all this.

Jesus says Fear Not. Satan says, be afraid, nothing is going to be alright, you are going to die, it's over for you.

Jesus says my Yoke is easy, come to me I will give you rest. Satan says worry, panic, don't sleep, commit suicide.

So, when I see all that is going on in the world I see the fingerprints of the enemy all over them.

Now is the time to decide who you are going to trust. Yourself and your money or the One who created it all.

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. 2 Timothy 1:12

No comments: