Friday, January 1, 2010

Word of the Lord for the Decade to Come

There will be more change in this decade then you ever imagined. Restoration of many things. Tearing down of others. Seeming disasters beyond understanding. Amazing miracles. Discoveries. Peace. War. Resolution. Birth. Death. Pain. Joy. Challenges to everything you believe. Then affirmation of that Faith you hold so dear. You will be refined as by fire.

And it has ever been thus. And will be. The end of 2010 will be the beginning of these things.

Remember this; I am the God that changes NOT. When someone says to you, everything has changed, I am the unchangeable one.

I am KING of Kings. You will understand that more as the years move. My Kingdom is coming to earth.

You will find peace. It's not external. It's in YOU. My Dominion starts in your heart. I must have reign there first. Then you can spread that reign to others around you.

Then My Kingdom will come on earth as it is in Heaven.

Selah

No comments: