Friday, January 15, 2010

The Prophetic Promises of GOD sometimes are seen thru a Glass Darkly

On December 31, 2009 after seeking God for a word HE gave me this word that seems to relate to the Haitian Situation. If it does, this will mean redemption, recovery and newness from the rubble for people who have known nothing but poverty and pain. And, it means that RAIN is on the way. Rain of Mercy and Rain.....

From the Word of the Lord for 2010

Geophysical Change
The shakings and upheavals will continue. Don't be surprised by anything that happens. I am using them to bring people to Me. Pay little attention to the predictions of Man. When it comes to weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, floods and droughts never forget. I am the GOD of all things, even the weather.

I use the weather to humble the arrogant. I created all things and all things hold together in me. Do not call what I created for good, evil. Carbon Dioxide is not poison. It's part of my purpose in life.

I can change a nation in Moment. Sometimes I use events to accomplish my purposes. Five years ago I changed Indonesia. I will do what I will do. It's not anger, it's not always even judgment. It's creating a way for those who have lost sight of who I AM to discover ME. Watch for the fruit of what I am doing.

Things will intensify. Signs in the sky. A double full Moon in a single month is a sign. Change is coming and you will see it everywhere. Fear not. It has always been so. Have faith in Me. I am the God that heals you. Makes you whole and preserves you in the pestilence, flood and famine.

After three days, I will send healing rain. Sweet rain. Expect a rain (reign) of mercy. It's on the way.

No comments: