Friday, January 29, 2010

Prophetic Open Eyes

While Listening for what the Lord is Saying this morning the Old Song, "Open My Eyes Lord, I want to see Jesus" has been in my head.

Sometimes when a song hits replay in my head I know it's Holy Spirit trying to get my attention.

Here's what Jesus said about himself and what we will see when our eyes are opened:
John 14: 6“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”
He was speaking to Thomas who had a hard time with doubt and reconciling what he saw with his eyes and what he knew in his spirit. A great deal like the people walking the planet today.

Here's what I heard the Lord say today:

You want Me to open your eyes. You want to See ME. I will show you.

The single path to knowing the Father is knowing me. As you discover Me you discover the Father. You cannot see the Father and live but you can see me....I want to reveal myself to you. Your spiritual eyes are the ones that need opening. I and the Father are ONE. Yet to know the Father you must know me. Every other venture, interest, passion or pursuit that tries to take the place of ME will lead you off the path. Only I am the way.

I am the truth. Truth that comes from the throne alone. The world of lies and deceptions will cause you blindness. Those lies are from the deceiver alone. I am only truth. I cannot lie. It is impossible. Truth is hard to discern. Unless it comes from Me alone the potential for a lie is great. Seek truth, even when it's painful. Avoid vain speculations. Avoid old wives tales. Avoid following this one or that and compare everything you see and hear with the Truth of WHO I am.
When you pray to have you eyes open, seek truth and reject voluntary blindness.

I am the Life. The enemy of your soul wants to kill you. In this body and eternally. He will use every scheme to destroy and rob you of the destiny you were created for. When you find yourself sidelined in the ditch recognize that my best for you is on the path of life. My life. It's not that you have sinned to fall in the ditch. You were blinded and following blinded others were led into that place. Life is my gift to you...Now.... and into eternity. Seek life in me and you will see me.

The distractions that keep you from the way, the truth and the life are snares set by the enemy to hinder and even destroy you. Be on guard. Watch and pray. You are my treasure on earth. I created you for Good Works by My anointing. You are valuable beyond belief. I know. I gave up everything for you.

I only ask the same.

No comments: