By: Abraham George Alademerin
Vol 2 - No 1. January\February 2010.
THIS YEAR 2010, I WILL RISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE
Jesus came to this world to destroy the works of the devil. He laid down His life and rose again in fulfillment of His declaration that “I WILL RISE AGAIN” (Lk 24:6-7). In our own case, we are not down for an important purpose like Jesus, it is the devil that pulled us down flat like a pin fall or submission or knockout in wrestling bout, and not wanting us to rise again to fulfill God’s purpose in life.
In what area in previous years has the devil knocked you down? Is it collapsed business, lost glory, broken marriage or home, financial wreckage, spiritual death or dryness, lost vision, health attack, etc? Whatever power or agent of darkness that has down loaded any of these negative things into your life instead of uplifting your glory shall be devoured by fire.
There is need to arise and move out of the terrible situations of life. In 2 Ki 7:3-16, four leprous men got this revelation and immediately rejected stagnancy - the oppression of the devil. Before their deliverance, these four leprous men, sick beggars went to surrender to the enemies at the most surprising moment of their lives and God transformed their lives into victory, relief and honour among the Israelites. You must take a decision of faith this year, this month; this week, this hour, and this moment to move forward (Vs 3-4).
Jesus in Mt 27:64-65 arose from death; you too must arise and reject the terrible situations planted in your life by the devil. You must arise and move forward to possess your hidden possessions. Will you declare to yourself? - “I WILL RISE AND MOVE FORWARD IN 2010” (Vs 5)
God is always waiting for our willingness together with our actions to act ahead of us. God sent confusion into the camp and midst of the enemies of the four leprous men in 2 Ki 7:6. Faith (willingness and action together) is the key of victory and possessions. God has promised to do good to us, in all our endeavours, we must rely on His promises. His promises may be either short time or long time as He has both in His kitty. Against all odd, He would be faithful to His promises and when you arise to claim them in due cause, He would also arise to favour you. Jesus arose and moved forward and ascended on high. He mounted the throne of God in heaven from beneath to the highest level. What about you?
A stagnant person will soon rust away, but when you take a step forward, you will climb a ladder to the higher ground. A rolling stone gather no moss but a stable or stagnant one gather much to deform its image, so is a cutlass that is left on the soil for long, it get rusted and deformed loosing its sharpness and begin to sink little by little into the soil. When you arise, your enemy will arise and flee (Vs 7). It is then you can possess your possessions and bring good tidings to other people like the four leprous men (Vs 8-16).
Therefore, with much faith, be diligent in your business and more so in serving the Lord:
- Have a focus. Draw plans for the days, months, year 2010 and years ahead.
- Take a decision. Get rid of indecision and procrastination. Do not allow people influence you negatively.
- Take a step forward - What first? Think about carrying out the vision at hand. Think about something new or reformation of good things neglected in the past.
- Do not be slothful. Let your mind and your hands be strong in the Lord and in your daily endeavors.
- Be prayerful. Prayer is the strength of transformation, reformation, revival, etc; the key that opens doors of secured achievements.
“Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (obscure or unknown men)” (Prov 22:29).
“Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord” (Rom 12:11)
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee” (Isa 60:1).
“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead and Christ shall give thee light.” (Eph 5:14).
Therefore, as you want to proceed in life this year, arise and shine.
CONFESSIONAL PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS MONTHS OF JANUARY & FEBRUARY:
What will you do with this month’s confessional prayers? Good things happen when you least expect them to.
1. I refuse to die spiritually, materially, financially, mentally and physically. I receive spiritual life, material life, financial life, mental life, and physical life.
2. I uproot and consume by fire every deposition of death in my life.
3. Graveyard spirits, spirit of poverty, I paralyzed your activity in my life this year.
4. I come out of the grave of hardship etc today. God raises me up into my place and year of honour.
5. I reject poverty; I embrace the wealth of God.
6. This year by the power of God, I am exalted, I am promoted, and I am lifted up.
7. This year with the right hand of God, I come out of the dust, out of ashes – poverty – lack –pitch of debts, etc. I am lifted up and seats with princes, kings, etc.
8. This year, by fire by force, I inherit the throne of glory and honour, I possess my possessions, and I recover and discover my authority. I will rule and reign.
9. This year, I overturn every negative thing in my life to positive things.
I prophesy that this month that you have crossed over into Year 2010; the Lord will cause your glory to rise and shine.
JESUS is the LORD of lordsWishing you a transforming, victorious and glorious 2010.