Thursday, January 28, 2010

I heard the Heart of Jesus Beat Today

Today I drove a truck of supplies into the city today to be loaded on a container to head for Haiti. Unloading and talking with Christy I heard Jesus Heart Beat.

How do I know? Cause I have read about what his heartbeat is like:
But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd, MAT 9:36.
When Jesus sees the fainting multitudes He has compassion, His heart is moved, it beats a little faster, His blood flows faster, He becomes animated, He takes action, He looks after his own.

That's what happens when the Body of Christ moves in compassion in response to seeing multitudes fainting and scattered abroad. The heart is moved. It beats as one. And takes action. We are JESUS on the earth today. He moves thru you and me.

The Body of Christ is best when it acts as the heart, hands and feet of Jesus.

Let's be the Body.

No comments: