Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If you read this with eyes of faith you will see that this is about Christians and the economy

The Wind, The Rain And Wings To Fly

Beloved, sometimes the earth can be hard. It can be unyielding and cling to the place where it was first established. It can cling to the thing it is attached to, refusing to move or be shifted in the gentle breeze of the day. This is not good so I send a stronger wind and it moves without any resistance.

Sometimes I send gentle rains to soften and warm sun to softly dry in order to make the earth less resistant to change. There are times I send floods in order to move massive amounts of richness found upriver to the valleys below. I simply do what is necessary in any given situation to bring about My intended purpose. You see, I know best how to set you free to live and move…to have your being in Me. I look on the motive of your heart and help you to bring all other aspects of your life into alignment according to your true heart’s desire, Me.

Likewise, My Spirit…My rivers come to flow through your life to deposit the rich treasures found in the deep places of My heart. They come and fill the valleys of your life until they are like a rich fertile plain. Today is no exception. I am pouring Myself into every valley of your physical, emotional and spiritual places in your life. I am moving and shifting the dust and earth of your life from one place to another as I transform it as I once transformed something common into something uncommon and beautiful; Adam and then Eve.

My transformative and creative abilities have never ceased to flourish. They are in a constant state of being. They are in a constant state of creating something out of nothing even as it was in the beginning. I am the self-existent one who turned the vacuum of space… the nothingness of endless voids into an ever-growing container you call the Universe. I created it all out of nothing to hold all the worlds and the starry host of Heaven…to make a habitation for you.

You see, I know best how to set you free to live and move…so you will have your being in Me. I look on the motive of your heart and help you to bring all other aspects of your life into alignment according to your true heart’s desire, Me. I breathe life and speak light into the voids of your life today. Will you receive My life and light without reservation or fear of somehow not becoming all I already say you are?

The power of agreement is a persuasive tool when operated with a heart of faith. Beloved, I do not grow weary, nor do I get tired; so. lay all your burdens and cares upon Me today. Let Me infuse you with My faith, My strength, My hope, My promise…let Me give you all that I am so you can fly with ease as you wait on Me. Renewed strength is yours today if only you will lay all your burdens and cares down and fly.

No comments: