Monday, February 9, 2009

Even in our own lives - the light of Holiness is revealing all sorts of things

Every day the news is filled with stories of people being caught, exposed, revealed and outed for sin and corruption.

It's not an evil plot by the media.

The bar has been raised. For all of us. "Get the sin out of your life", the Lord says. Cling to me. Run to me. Hide in me. I'm all your righteousness.

You will be exposed if you hide it. Be Holy as I am Holy. Set apart for Me.

I know you know this, but if you read a newspaper, a blog or watch the news you see what I'm prophesying to you right now. What you see all around is driving back the territory of corruption and sin formerly held by the enemy.

See what God is doing and partner with him. That's the only safe place.

No comments: