Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A confirmation of a Prophetic Word I got and wonderd about

The word Doug Addison lines up with what the Lord Showed me in September about the dangers and threats the enemy was waging against Israel and Believers and even in the USA. We were under threat. We were being pursued. There were several arrests of terrorists among us. We missed catastrophe, but we as a nation were like David hiding from Saul. I think it's time we start hearing what the spirit of the Lord is saying. I will say I was shaken a bit when the attack I KNEW was coming didn't manifest. I understand it now. This is a good word direct from the throne. Read it and it will help you and ME grasp what and why. And not when. Read below:



Doug Addison:
God is Protecting All that He has Promised Us
Doug Addison

Over the past few months, I have received quite a bit of revelation about a new season coming to many people that was starting in September and October of 2009 and continuing through the New Year. I keep hearing over and over that "this is the time of new beginnings and new opportunities."

Similar to Being Pregnant

When God begins something new in our lives sometimes it can be similar to a baby taking nine months to birth. It takes time to grow and develop the new thing from God in our lives. I can look back in my life and see many examples of when I heard God speak to me clearly about a change in my life. Then when the change actually takes place, it is oftentimes close to a nine-month period.

In April of 2008 I was living in Moravian Falls, North Carolina, and I was speaking at several churches in the Central Coast of California. God spoke to me clearly that we would be moving to that area and be part of something new He was going to do. Through a series of events and without making it happen on my own, we relocated to Santa Maria, California, nine months later in January 2009. After arriving in Santa Maria, nothing really seemed to be happening. Then after nine months, in September, I had two major angelic visitations and God spoke to me more clearly about our next steps and plans for why we moved. Just as a baby is hidden during the nine month pregnancy period, quite often God will hide us for a season.

Satan Comes Before a New Move of God

A principle most people miss in the Bible is that when God is about to do something new in our lives, satan will come just before—to get us discouraged and to cause us to give up before the breakthrough. David gets anointed by Samuel to be king of Israel, and then he is pursued and nearly killed by Saul. Jesus receives the Holy Spirit to begin His ministry on earth, and immediately He is taken into the wilderness to be tempted by satan. Saul (Apostle Paul) has a dramatic conversion on the road to Damascus, and then he is greatly opposed to the point that he has to run for his life. These are just a few cases of a theme that runs throughout the entire Bible.

God will often call us to something new; then it seems that all hell breaks loose and it appears that the opposite of what we heard from God begins to happen. The fact is that the reason God spoke to us to begin with was to strengthen us to be able to walk through the storm and know that He is still with us no matter what it looks like.

God spoke to me that something radically new was coming to me and many people after September of this year. During the month of September I received some incredible revelation and visitations from God, then in October things began to look the complete opposite. I have been watching this pattern for some time now, so I was not thrown for a loop. The best way to handle this is to continue to move forward with the last thing that you heard from God and pay little attention to the distractions from satan.

New plans, strategies, ministries, gifts, anointing, miracles, businesses and relationships are on their way. The key is to not give up. Satan and the forces of darkness really don't want you to get what is coming. You will receive what you are looking for. If you are looking to God for the new things and you endure the storm, it will transpire in your life. If you begin to doubt and give up on what God has promised you, then there is a good chance that it will not come to you at the level that God had intended, or it may be delayed.

Jesus is Protecting Our Promises

I had a dream on November 17 that the enemy was coming to steal away the promises God had made to me and many others. I ran to the ocean and when I got there the ocean appeared to be dried up, even though there were still plant life and animals. As I stood wondering what to do, Jesus Himself, clothed in a purple and crimson robe, walked up to me. I told Him that the enemy was trying to steal away what had been promised to us.

Without saying a word, He used His right hand to take something from deep inside of me and placed it in what looked like an ancient iron cage in the shape of a sphere (the size of a basketball). He locked it, kept the key, and tossed it a few feet away onto the floor of the ocean. I was thinking to myself that He could have at least hidden it a little better. As I looked, there were many of these ball-shaped cages lying all over the place, and I knew they were the promises of others that Jesus was now protecting and placing them where they needed to be.

This dream is a confirmation that what God has promised to us will come. The fact that the ocean "appeared" to be dry but still had life is symbolic of a coming move from God that is nearing but not here yet. It was not like a wilderness that had no life.

Our promises from God are being placed in a safe place so that they will be picked up by the next wave of the Holy Spirit. It is similar to a chessboard; God is strategically placing us where we need to be for this next season.

Isaiah 41:10 NIV
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Doug Addison
InLight Connection

Email: info@dougaddison.com

No comments: