Thursday, December 10, 2009

The voice of Truth VS the Voice of the Father of Lies

I was listening to a newscast. Driving. In a blinding blizzard. Suddenly, in the middle of a report from Al Gore being interviewed in Copenhagen and the comment that this Decade will be the Hottest on record and that 2009 was HOT is a lie. Not JUST a lie. A bald faced lie. A lie from the very pit of hell. If it was the voice of Truth I would recognize it. But when I hear the lies it disturbs the Spirit of God in me. It's not my fathers voice. This lie will put the world in Bondage to the father of lies. It's evil. It's a destructive scheme that will rob and kill. It's exactly what the devil does.

For a moment in time I thought perhaps I was having a political moment. Then I read the New Wineskins blog this morning. Art flows in the Prophetic.

He clearly states what I know to be true by the Spirit of God. This is a satanic scheme. Do not be deceived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 'plug' Gene. Two hands on the wheel, please! Heaven awaits, but no sooner than necessary.

Here's another key, I think, between the end-times prophetic and what might appear purely political in the whole Gore climate thing: The Georgia Guidestones. (Think of them as a kind of anonymous, mysterious Ten Commandments From the Pit of Hell.)

Item one: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." (Who gets to decide how exactly do the "maintaining"? How does this person or person propose to get there from 6+ billion?)

Item two: "Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity." (Can you say eugenics? Aryan Race? Adolph Hitler? Who gets to "guide"? How?)

Item ten: "Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature." (Cancer, eh? Seems a quite a bit different from "go forth a multiply"... or maybe it's me...)

Margaret said...

Thanks for the warning! I truly respect what you say, and I took the warning to heart. I don't believe anything that 'Saint Gore' spouts. Thank God many times over that God saved America from electing that guy by a few hanging chads!!!!