Thursday, December 31, 2009

Word of the Lord 2010 for Governments

Excessive trust in man's schemes to solve all problems thru government is the source of all kinds of evil. It will place unrighteous people in positions of power over you to which you were never meant to become submitted. Unrighteous power acquisition in government is a sin that permeates fallen man's governmental efforts.

You were never destined to be a democracy or to live under the heel of government. You were designed by ME, you were destined to be subject to a King. He is the one you long for. But you substitute seeking my Kingship in your life by seeking Governmental solutions. You substitute your longing for the true King of King and Lord of Lords by electing people and parties that ultimately will oppress you or mislead you. Your mixture of faith in ME and your faith in Government is a mixture I cannot stand. I will have no other Gods in your life. Therefore whatever you put up before me, I will tear down. I am about to tear down and expose the failures of government. To put them in the proper place in your life.

You have seen bubbles. Bubbles of Technology, Bubbles of Real Estate and Bubbles of the Markets in recent years. Each have fallen to earth. Trusting them has become a snare for many. It has been costly. Painful.

There is another bubble about to deflate. The bubble of government. I will not allow governments or people in power to take ME off the throne. I will have dominion even if they deny me. Certainly, for a short time, dominion may be denied, but You are my hands, my feet, my authority. Exercise it. Encourage righteous in a pure sense and help them but do not depend on them. Do not be disappointed when they fail. They most certainly will. Even the one after My own heart failed. All fall and all are short of the Glory I Possess.

Prepare for what will happen as government gods fall. It will appear to be disastrous, but it is be part of my plan for the Kingdom to come. Have no fear, I am kicking every artificial props that were of no real value to you. I am your all in all. ALL.

No comments: