Monday, December 14, 2009

IS our President a Man of Destiny, Different from what we Think?

I point you to a prophetic word from Kim Clement. If you are a fan of Kim's prophetic flow you will find this interesting.

Kim seems to be saying President Obama will have a conversion.

Though they legislate God said I will break it down. In 2010 there will be a change in the middle of the year, an assassination attempt against your President which I will cause to hold back three groups that shall rise up. But the Spirit of God said I will be merciful. Then there will be changes in the man’s heart, huge changes. There will be a turn to the true Christ, not the false Christ, not the false Christ, the true Christ!
There is much in this whole prophecy that has the potential to cause you to think things are just terrific. You have to read between the lines.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I don't know but I find this and much of what Kim Clement has prophesied, so hard to believe. It's not, for me anyway, a matter of reading between the lines! I have more faith in what you say, and what Bob Griffin says, than anything KC says.

As for OBO, he reeks of the spirit of AC. I truly doubt he'll have any kind of epiphany. I guess we'll see in 2010...