Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Phone Rings in Heaven

If you see my other posts on the topic, I have been seeking God intensely over the election and what it all means. I have imagined the phone in Heaven all lights lit and God's not returning any calls.

Oh, there have been the occasional pronouncements. I have read them all. Judged them carefully. I won't say they were accurate or wrong. I enjoy reading them. But it doesn't influence what I hear from heaven.

I have learned to hear the voice of God and it's so distinct and clear that all other voices that try to speak in the areas he speaks to me about are drowned out by the thunder of HIS voice.

I know most people that flow in the prophetic will get this. Kelly will. When you hear Him often enough everything else sounds counterfeit. Now, don't get me wrong. I like to hear and read other prophetic utterances. I respect them. I even (for the most part) accept them as a part of the fractal of God's prophetic word to us.

Last night I listened to Kim Clement. Found it very interesting. I believe him to be a true prophet. So when he speaks I listen. But, I need to hear from the throne for myself. Again, those who operate in this will understand.

God's phone has been pretty lit up. And so has mine. I have had several people call me in the last 24 hours from all over the country to ask me, "Whats going to happen"? Is Obama or McCain going to win. If he does what does that mean?

I posted what the Lord told me Friday night. I still stands.

One man who called me from North Dakota asking me said this, " I believe we have fasted, prayed, sought God, been obedient, done what we knew to do, now God will do what he will do".

He also said that AFTER the election is over that there will be a great deal of prophetic flow in reassurance of what this all means and why God has been so silent.

I believe that was a word for me. I pass it along.

Every prophet I am in one on one communication with is hearing nothing. Not a word. It's like last March where the heavens seemed to shut for a season.

But, prophets around the world have been hesitant (wisely) to post anything that could be interpreted wrongly. I haven't certainly.

This reminds me of the story of when Moses had just led the children of Israel out of Egypt and they were being chased by the Egyptians. They made it to the Red Sea but were trapped. In Exodus 14:13 it reads:

And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.

Sometimes in life you have done everything that you can do in a situation and the only thing that you can do is put it in God’s hands.

As much power as God has given us there are somethings that we need to rely on Him for. We need to know this and except it and let Him demonstrate His power. The best part of this is that when you give the situation to Him he gives you peace in return:

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

It is like when I went thru some serious difficulties some years ago. In my prayers I instructed the Lord on how to do what I needed done. He didn't listen. He did it another way. His way in the end was better. I didn't get it then. I do now.

In 2 Chronicles 20 there is a great story that came to mind early this morning. About what seemed to be impossibility, when the polls were all against them. THEN. Well you'll have to read it yourself.

Here's the passage that jumped out at me.

17b Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.' "

18 Jehoshaphat bowed with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD. 19 Then some Levites from the Kohathites and Korahites stood up and praised the LORD, the God of Israel, with very loud voice.

I only know this, there is now and is coming a great divide. It had to come. Christians look too much like the world. The world looks less and less christian. Something had to give. Like the cracks that emerge in a great earthquake. This has been the word of the Lord to me for two years. Something has to give. God will separate out his peculiar people, his chosen generation, his royal priesthood that he might show forth the salvation of Our God.

I'm sorry that I can't say what you want to hear. If I did I would be an unrighteous prophet. King Ahab had his, there were many in Babylon that Jeremiah railed against. I won't even declare what the printed word of God says unless he gives it to me to declare. Sometime I'll explain that. I think that those who operate in the prophetic will grasp why.

God is obligated to carry out his word for his name's sake when the prophets declare it. The issue is you better be really sure you heard from God before you say anything. I am.

So, we have done all we can do, fasted, prayed and prophesied. Now, I'm going to stand back and watch the salvation of the Lord. I have news for anyone. Tomorrow Morning God will still be on the throne no matter how it all comes out.

Psalms 31 (NLT)

23 Love the Lord, all you godly ones!
For the Lord protects those who are loyal to him,
but he harshly punishes the arrogant.

1 comment:

Ron McK said...

God is not silent. He is speaking to America. Unfortunately the prophets are unable to hear, because they are unwilling to receive what he is saying. That is a very sad situation to be in.