Saturday, November 29, 2008

Calling all "MINOR" Prophets

Most of the BIG TIME prophets as good as they are and as wonderful and fruitful as many of the prophetic utterances are, I am interested in hearing the unheard, unpublished on Elijah List prophecies are. I think God is speaking a great deal right now. 08 was to be a New Beginning.
It sure seems that way in many ways "Good" and "Bad". Or so they seem at this sight without the Romans 8:28 implications.

But, I know full well there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of sound prophetic voices ready to be heard. A Blog friend Kelly has pointed me to several. I want to post or link to them and from them. The word of God will set you free and feed you. A fresh word from God can change your life forever.

Of course, for the less "Holy Ghost" inspired among you, relax, ANY word of God MUST always line up with the Printed Word, The Bible and must never contradict it. It might however amplify something or reveal something no one ever saw before, certainly no seminary or Bible College.

I am now of the opinion that Seminary can be a major obstacle to reaching the world for Jesus by compartmentalizing and constraining the living WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.

That's what I am looking for.

Any help from anyone?

Oh, and one other thing. I am not looking for anyone who beats up on other prophets. I have been guilty. I have also been reproved. Thanks. I'll watch it. We don't need to help the world abuse our prophetic brothers and sisters even if they are grossly mistaken.

That's for the wise and discerning to sort out in Judging the Prophetic. There is one such woman who has a blog dedicated to tearing down all forms of the prophetic except her own. In that she will have much to answer for before the Judgement Seat of Christ and I will give he no forum here.

I hope for a response. This just seems like the right thing to do.

1 comment:

prophecyfire/ D. gansmann said...

I was also thinking about that...unknown prophets, something about the humility of that attracts the Spirit of God...Godspeak international online is free prophetic chatline at night and prophetic school is just for that...I recieved many very accurate prophetic words of knowledge there...the spirit moves in that humble place online...check out what the minor prophets are doing...yeah we all are quilty of messing up at times..God was very patient with Prophets out of order in the old testament..he just mainly said that if it doesnt come to pass it wasn't from him..thats all...no stoning there just a comment,,.