Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Lord has Plowed, Harrowed, Sown and now sees the Harvest

Yesterday the Lord chose an unusual way to speak to me. I won't tell you how exactly. But here's what He said:

I have turned over the sod, I have uprooted the apparent stable earth beneath your feet. It is me and not another. I am shaking all things that can be shaken.

I am doing this not to do you harm but to hasten the harvest. I will not continue to plow, the seeds of harvest are being sown. I do not pay attention to the winds, the clouds or rains. I see the fields ripe and ready. You do not see with my eyes. Not yet. You will. I have given you eyes to see behind the veil.

The plowing, the preparation, the harrowing times are all the beginning of what my purposes are in the Earth. Even now, even as leaves drop from trees in your land, you see only barrenness. All appears to be fruitless. In this time I am preparing you for new growth.

Without the uprooting, the tearing down, you could never have come to the place where My Spirit can move as it will. Even in places you never thought were possible.

Do not fear. If fear knocks, Faith answers the door and finds no one there. Do not say to yourself, "How in the world is this possible". In the world it is not. To believe that it is will lead to double mindedness and instability. No Longer Pray, "Thy Will Be Done". Pray My will as I have revealed it to you in my word. Seek and find My will for your life, your family, your nation, your world and pray in confidence. Pray the prayer of Dedication to My Will: "Thy Will Be Done" and then dedicate yourself to declaring and praying the prayer of faith to accomplish My will on the earth.

Do not be discouraged, do not be dismayed for I did not bring you this far to take you back again. There is no defeat for My Beloved. The upheaval you feel and see all around you as the beginning of new life.


After receiving this word from God I was able to walk in much more confidence. That's why the Lord Speaks to me and Thru me. To give confidence.

Take heart. The Throne still Speaks. Every one of the linked References are things that formed this Word of the Lord in me. Read them all and you too will have your eyes opened to the Greatness of the Plan of God in our lives.

Blessed be the Name of our Lord Forever.

2 comments:

prophecyfire/ D. gansmann said...

nice prophesying bro...I need to read this again...

Anonymous said...

Pray 'according to MY (God's)will'. The will of God that we need to know is fully revealed in the Scriptures of the Old and new Testament: We know God's will for our future after death: we will be raised on the appointed day to a eternal life of glory with Christ.
Too often, OUR will gets in the way in the interim between today and the day the Lord calls us. And it conflicts with God's will for us in that interim period. The will we know is this:
"This is the will of God"--that you believe in Him whom He sent". This is the will of God, that you abstain from fornication. This is the will of God, that you forgive one another as God in Christ has forgiven you. This is the will of God: go and preach the Gospel to every creature. This is the will of God: deny yourself,take up your cross and follow Me.
This is the will of God: rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstance, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. This is the will of God: your sanctification.
But always to live and believe the truth of James 4:15, "Instead you ought to say,'If the Lord wills, we shall live, and we shall do this or that'.As it is, you boast in your arrogance."

....and trusting in God's will in this life as Paul lived and believed: "asking that somehow BY GOD'S WILL, I may now at last succeed in coming to you"..... God's will for that desire of Paul was accomplished, for Paul-- as a prisoner, and through a shipwreck!