Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Disturbing Vision

Last night I sat with relation and watched the election returns. Then we came home and went to bed.

In the early light of day when I was half asleep and half awake I got a vision. I get them. I will let you judge if it's of the Lord. I'm not sure. But I submit it for your consideration.

In that nexus of consciousness I saw before me an image from the day of the dead. A skeletal face and body. I had seen candy like this in Mexico during this celebration.

It wasn't moving. It was dead.

Now, you can or could put all kinds of meanings on this. It seemed a little ominous. It seemed a little scary.

I don't know what it means, but I thought you should know. Watch and Pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blogs...i hate the outcome of this election...i fasted and prayed like i never have in my 40 years...to no avail...we put a man who wants to uphold roe vs.wade...born alive horrors...partial birth procedures sucking the brains out of babies...and saline solution burning an innocent child to death...4000 thousand a day..4000,4000,4000...but we are a christian nation?...about 25% evangelicals and 55% catholics voted for the baby killer...forget the nation being christian...i wonder if the church is christian...