Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Witchcraft Running the Church....


by Marietjie De Klerk Chase on Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 11:03am

On 11.11.2009 I had this dream. I have not shared it untill now. The Holy Spirit have been reminding me of this the past few days and it is time to let others know.

DREAM:

Steve and I were the new pastors of a church that sit against a hill overlooking a town. The parsonage was attached. It was a brick church with steeple etc. We were taken through the building. I needed to go to the bathroom. It was a odd shaped room and you had to go up some stairs to reach it. It was weird. The "church hall"that was to be our home looked like it was resently redone with white Waynes coating over all the walls.

I went through a large church kitchen where some ladies were doing something with bags and bags of pink marsmallows. There was an odd loft apartment on the other side of the kitchen. It was filled with antique looking furniture of strange shapes. One of the side tables looked like a sundail carved out of wood. There was big, huge picture windows on all side from where you could see the church roof and the entire valley below. I saw a model of the church and the town in a dusty storage area.

The lady that was showing me the loft said that one of the ladies that was in the kitchen has an aunt that would like to rent the apartment. I asked how much rent she was considering. She said:"$65 and the seances will be free."

I went: "WHAT??!!!"

Then I saw that the ladies were a witches coven that used the pink marsmallows, pink because it was dipped in blood, to put spells on children. The church building was altered to look modern but in reality it was to desecrate it. The strange toilet was on top of what used to be the baptisimal, so that the baptisimal is now the sewer tank. The Hymnals had black handmade covers and all reverences to the cross, and blood of Jesus and evil was removed. On the steeple was a brass crystal ball and brass spikes ran the length of the top of the roof.

I was enraged.." How the hell can you do this? It's like... like..." I went wild and chased them all out.

I saw that the miniature model was NOT a child's forgotten toy but a tool for casting spells on the church and town. And some of the weird furniture was witchcraft tools. When I started to rip the white Wayne's coating off, I saw that the wood trim in the original building had engravings in that gave glory to God. I opened a door and a load of old books fell out. These were good books.

I woke up rather disturbed.

The interpretation is obvious... This warning ought to bring us to our knees to pray for the church like never before. The most disturbing thing to me was that the ladies did not think it strange to have witchcraft running the church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lEONARD RAVENHILL WARNED OF IT. dERECK PRINCE WARNED AND TAUGHT ON IT FOR AMERICA IN hIS MESSAGE FALSE RELIGION. SMITH WIGGLSWORTH COMMANDED ENTIRE ROWS OF SPIRITUALIST OCCULTISTS AND PHSYCHICS TO GET OUT OF THE CHURCH MEETING AND THE OCCULT IN AMERICA NOW STATES BASIC TRAINING FOR CHURCH INTEGRATION ORDINATION AND SPIRITUAL ATTACK IN DR. REBECCA BROWNS BOOK HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. although THE THEOLOGICAL ASPECT IS A BIT LIGHT SHE MAY BE A BIT YOUNG IN UNDERSTANDING SOME THINGS. tHE TESTIMONY IS PRICELESS OF COURSE THEY TRIED TO KILL HER BEING A FORMER SATANIC HIGHPRIEST IN CHARGE OF TRAINING THOSE TO DESTROY THE CHURCH. IT SEEMS THEY ONLY MANAGED TO DESTROY HER OCCUPATION FOR AWHILE. WE ARE IN IT. SADLY THOSE PASTORS MORE CONCERNED WITH STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION THAN WITH THE GIFTS BOTH MINISTRY AND SPIRITUAL MAY BE ALMOST DEFENSLESS THEMSELVES AND UNABLE TO EVEN PROTECT THE FLOCK