Saturday, August 28, 2010

The 8:28 Rallies and the Arm of Flesh

I watched the rallies today, Beck and Sharpton I received from the Lord. He reminded me of his word:

“Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit”, says the Lord (Zech. 4:6)

What was leaned upon in these rallies? Might? Power? HIS Spirit?

What about these Biblical Passages?

2 Chr. 32: 8 With him is an arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord.
Ps. 20: 7 Some trust in chariots . . . but we will remember the name of the Lord.
Ps. 44: 6 I will not trust in my bow.
Ps. 146: 3 Put not your trust in princes.
Prov. 3: 5 lean not unto thine own understanding.
Prov. 11: 28 he that trusteth in his riches shall fail.
Prov. 28: 26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool.
Isa. 2: 8 they worship the work of their own hands.
Isa. 2: 22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils.
Isa. 30: 2 to trust in the shadow of Egypt.
Isa. 59: 4 they trust in vanity.
Jer. 17: 5 trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm.
Micah 7: 5 Trust ye not in a friend.
Rom. 8: 1 walk not after the flesh.
Philip. 3: 3 have no confidence in the flesh.

O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.

I heard all this in my spirit and knew it was the voice of GOD. Man, Government, Horses, Chariots, Flesh, Princes and their own understanding. What will we really depend on. Or will we rely on the Spirit of the Living God? What spirit is behind these things?
Genesis 4: When they grew up, Abel became a shepherd, while Cain cultivated the ground. 3 When it was time for the harvest, Cain presented some of his crops as a gift to the Lord. 4 Abel also brought a gift—the best of the firstborn lambs from his flock. The Lord accepted Abel and his gift, 5 but he did not accept Cain and his gift. This made Cain very angry, and he looked dejected.

6 “Why are you so angry?” the Lord asked Cain. “Why do you look so dejected? 7 You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

8 One day Cain suggested to his brother, “Let’s go out into the fields.”c]">[c] And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother, Abel, and killed him.

9 Afterward the Lord asked Cain, “Where is your brother? Where is Abel?”

“I don’t know,” Cain responded. “Am I my brother’s guardian?”


Then I heard the Lord say, "I will honor the one and reject the other".

I'll let you decide which was which. What is the spirit behind these rallies?

1 comment:

Ron McK said...

Don't kid yourself, Gene. They all believe in "man, government, horses, chariots and flesh".

One lot believes in might. The other lot believes in might and Dpirit.

The prophet said, "Not by might, but by Spirit".

Spirit and flesh is just flesh.