Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Revival of Restoration By Carol Pulley Au3, 2010 (It is the 8th month, the number of 'new beginnings')

CAROL WROTE:

My morning began in the early hours as the Lord stirred me awake. His voice speaking, "can you hear the call, the Spirit cry"? The words came, "the door", and I perceived there must be a transition happening, a crossing over. The clock said, it was 4: 44 AM Something new is coming! God's wake up alarm went through my spirit and it was a good one. It felt intense enough that I woke up my three sons along with my husband. I just said, pray for what God is doing this moment until He shows us more.

Being the friend that I am, I immediately called several intercessors., two of which were already awake and praying, sensing something exciting today would happen. One called back and said, it was revival. Through intercession I saw a picture of the mounds of earth with rock, like granite that began to smooth over. New grass, flowers, trees and vegetation began springing up. Everything was being renewed. It was new life and restoration. Remembering the exact time I woke up and the symbolism of the number 4, I began to revelate. There are 4 seasons, 4 directions, 4 rivers in the Garden of Eden, and the sun, moon and stars were made on the 4th day. There are 4 faces of the Living Creatures, and Judah (which means praise), was the 4th son of the 12 tribes (of Israel). Consequently the 4th Hebrew letter is the Dalet which is symbolic of the veil, and the swinging door. The Dalet also symbolizes the parable Word, Jesus who gives us authority and dominion when we pass through the door.
I asked the Lord to reveal to me the name of the book in the bible to go with 444. I pressed into intercession and I saw the letters "IS". My first thought was of the tribe of Issachar, who knew the times and the seasons. Then I saw the same two letters again and I realized it was also Isaiah 44: 4 which read:

Is. 44:1 Yet now hear, o Jacob my servant; and Israel, H3478 (one who rules with God) whom I have chosen. h977 (select) 44:2 Thus saith the LORD that made H6213 (brought forth) thee, and formed H3335 (to squeeze and shape) thee from the womb, H4480, H9990 (inward part) which will help H5826 (protection and aid, prepared) thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, H3484 (upright) whom I have chosen. H977 (appointed) 44:3 For I will pour H3332 (grow and overflow) water H4325 (flood, spring, symbolizing revelation) upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground. H3004 (us) I will pour my spirit 7307 (ruach, breath, and violent whirl) upon thy seed, (the Word) and my blessing H1293 (prosperity) upon thine offspring. 44:4 And they shall spring up H6779 (bear and spring forth, bud) as among the grass, H2682 (symbolizes new life) as willows by the water courses. H2988 (streams) 44:5 One shall say, I am the LORD'S, and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel. Is. 44:4 is the main reference and refers to the restoration that the revival is bringing forth. The grass speaks of new life and the willows according to the Webster's dictionary say, "A genus of quick growing trees with tough pliable shoots". Willow roots are known to go to all extent even through pipes to reach for water. Doesn't this sound like Forerunner Ministries? We are to be tough, pliable shoots that go to all extent to search for water-the revelation of the Word. This will bring about our restoration.

You can glean even more from this, but I know this will encourage you as I was encouraged. I thank and praise Yeshua for His insights....

1 comment:

denise g at prophetic expressions said...

i confirm this posting,,,,for certain prophetic reasons.....who is carol