Friday, August 20, 2010

I will only send you those you show yourself able to attend

I had a close call yesterday yet the Lord is showing himself strong this morning. He gave me a dream that overnight was proven true. A kiss from God. Yes, the Lord Kisses us. He touches us to show us His love.

On the heels of that he once more demonstrated his love for us by giving me a word for Pastor's and Leaders of Churches. He speaks:

Many in my kingdom suffer economic difficulty. Some is because of foolishness. Some is because of a lack of knowledge. It grieves me most to see those who should be walking in abundance of Spirit and Prosperity in lack because they are unprepared to do what I have called them to do. You are living a ministry of Spiritual Poverty and that manifests in Physical Poverty.

I send you those people to whom you are equipped to minister. I will not place people in your midst that will not receive what I purpose for them from the flow of My Spirit in you. You are not yet ready to provide for them by My Spirit. The fear of man has become your snare. You fear and therefore honor those who come to you that carry great personal wealth, influence, fame or authority. I gave them that wealth, it was laid up in them to be released into the kingdom for this time. Many of my called ones are unable to properly deal with those who would come among them with wealth and resource as part of their identity.

A few (not many) are equipped to minister to people of wealth I send to them. They understand the admonishments I have given by my Spirit:
James 2:1 My dear brothers and sisters, how can you claim to have faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ if you favor some people over others?

2 For example, suppose someone comes into your meeting dressed in fancy clothes and expensive jewelry, and another comes in who is poor and dressed in dirty clothes. 3 If you give special attention and a good seat to the rich person, but you say to the poor one, “You can stand over there, or else sit on the floor”—well, 4 doesn’t this discrimination show that your judgments are guided by evil motives?

5 Listen to me, dear brothers and sisters. Hasn’t God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith? Aren’t they the ones who will inherit the Kingdom he promised to those who love him? 6 But you dishonor the poor! Isn’t it the rich who oppress you and drag you into court? 7 Aren’t they the ones who slander Jesus Christ, whose noble name you bear?

8 Yes indeed, it is good when you obey the royal law as found in the Scriptures: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 9 But if you favor some people over others, you are committing a sin. You are guilty of breaking the law.

10 For the person who keeps all of the laws except one is as guilty as a person who has broken all of God’s laws. 11 For the same God who said, “You must not commit adultery,” also said, “You must not murder.” So if you murder someone but do not commit adultery, you have still broken the law.

12 So whatever you say or whatever you do, remember that you will be judged by the law that sets you free. 13 There will be no mercy for those who have not shown mercy to others. But if you have been merciful, God will be merciful when he judges you.

Some would say, "Yes I know that but I don't violate that in my ministry". I say to you, examine yourself. If a man of means comes into your fellowship, do you not favor your time with him over the one who has little or nothing? Does that man of means end up on your board? Does he end up an elder because of his support for the ministry? Does his opinion carry more weight than the one who has little to give but love? Do you covet his tithe?

OR, when a man of means comes among you do you stand off from him because he seems powerful in your mortal eyes. You find yourself lacking the words to communicate to him. You defer to him, try to play his game, try to live in his world and you fail because it's not who I called YOU to be.

How do you think I see him? I see him lost, needing a Savior, wanting peace of mind and spirit, healing, his marriage made whole, his life restored his seed prospering. He comes with needs deeper than you can know. Yet they go unmet because you don't know what to do to minister my Spirit to him.

When you prefer him or stand off from him you pollute the Spirit of God trying to woo him. He sees it as another "Deal". Something his money can buy. And he walks away sad.

You will know you are ready to receive the ones I want to send you when you can watch them walk out the door and not be in fear of the loss of the tithe they carry. IF you could see them as I see them, you would more mourn for the loss of the restoration of their hearts. Some will come and they will go. Some will go places who have many other up and out people. The down and out are easier in some ways and losing them doesn't affect your spirit. It grieves ME the same no matter who wanders away from my best for them.

When you start seeing those with wealth and riches through the same eyes I do, I will send more to you. Repent of your sin. The sin of preference, spiritual prejudice. I mean to do you good and not harm, but you are not yet ready to receive those I would send to you. Make ready, I am about to shake the world. People of great wealth will come. You will be a part of taking up this storehouse they bring for building the kingdom of God in ways you never thought possible.

Not every pastor or leader who reads this will be ready. Will you?

1 comment:

denise g. prophetic expressions said...

this is so deep in the spirit important,,,, i feel pastors need to read this,,,