Friday, April 5, 2013

Victoria Boyson: A Vision: Heaven's Call to Awaken!


Heaven's Triumph
I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, "Look, God's home is now among His people! He will live with them, and they will be His people. God Himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." Revelation 21:3-4
My mother died in 1984 when I was sixteen. I loved her very much and we were very close. Even though she is no longer with me in this earthly realm, at times, I feel her strength with me. I feel her strength most when I am closest to the Father, since it is His strength that fills us both.
More recently, however, I have felt something else when I think of her; it is not like a memory or even a strong recollection of what she was like in her life on earth. I sense her as I have seen her only in my dreams, a woman filled with great power and with the purpose of the Kingdom she belongs to. It is as though she is, and with her the entire Heavenly Kingdom, urging me to remain wide awake – faithful to my focused earthly purpose and keep watchful for the tricks that can dull the senses in this world.
This is something new and different than I have ever felt before. I feel shaken by the true reality of her realm. It's as though the Lord has allowed her just one moment to speak to me of something of such eternal importance and her urgency is alarming.
heavenly cloudsRecently, I saw a vision of her and was instantly gripped by the feeling of awakening, when Heaven opened up in my spirit.
I saw flashes of Heaven burst in my spirit and was captivated by an intense feeling of Heaven's determined triumph.
I saw wheels of chariots, horses and people moving determinedly in preparation for something of great magnitude. Most importantly, I felt Heaven was preparing for something.
Heaven was preparing to invade earth!
The Prince
For some time, I have felt Heaven moving closer to earth and consequently on earth spiritual walls were being demolished, idols were crumbling and veils were ripped as it grows nearer and nearer to us. Heaven is moving closer to us with one purpose and one destination – the restoration of earth (Revelation 21:5).
What we are about to experience and what we will see in the future is the expressed authority of a Prince! THE Prince!
You will see the Son of Heaven roar into the atmosphere and kingdoms will crumble, idols will shatter and the radiance of our dear HOLY Spirit will pervade and destroy the strongholds in the minds of men. Unbelievable doors will be opened and an entire kingdom of earthly priests will suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, arise!
I hear the word IMPENDING booming in my spirit. We have an impending destiny in the near future – an imminent meeting with the heavenlies.
Such is the call of our dearest Savior. His Kingdom will arise on this earth and His power will be made manifest – will you ride? We have to let go of fear and trust Him again!
The Father says, "Do not fear the enemies around you, look to Me – look to My throne, follow My every thought. Trust Me – I will be your EVERYTHING!"
Heaven Moving
A while back on occasion I would hear a sound outside my home in the atmosphere and it alarmed me. I was gripped by the sheer mystery of the sound because it seemed to be unearthly. I went outside and tried to think of what could possibly be making the noise. I decided I just didn't know and shrugged it off, until it happened again a few weeks later. This time my curiosity really got to me.
I went outside and just sat and listened, but this time with my heart and not my head. Suddenly I could see all of Heaven screaming in rapturous praise as loud as they possibly could. They seemed to be caught up in such incredible, overwhelming JOY as though they had become one mighty throng of glorious noise to our God.
It shook me.
It was as if God had said something to them, something they had been waiting to hear and their response was overwhelming elation. Then, I knew, Heaven was approaching earth!
In Revelation 19:6-8, we are reminded of the joyous day when our Father's dream will be realized.
ocean wave"Then I heard again what sounded like the shout of a vast crowd or the roar of mighty ocean waves or the crash of loud thunder:
'Praise the Lord! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us be glad and rejoice, and let us give honor to Him. For the time has come for the wedding feast of the Lamb, and His Bride has prepared herself. She has been given the finest of pure white linen to wear.'"
Heaven is moving closer to earth and every moment we feel more intensely the radiant breath of Heaven as it opens our eyes and melts hearts. For we are promised His return, He will come in grand splendor dressed in a robe of Blood, crowned with many crowns and eyes of radiant fire. In great power, He and "the armies of Heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen," will follow Him on pure white horses (see Revelation 19:12-14).
The Prince of Peace will make war and vanquish our accuser – he and all his cohorts. That is our end or should I say simply... our beginning. For He says, "Look, I am making everything new!" (Revelation 21:5).
Once again, we will dwell with our Father here on earth as He had intended for us all along. And He will wipe away our tears (Revelation 21:4) as, "The kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever" (Revelation 11:15).
"He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon!' Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's holy people" EVERYWHERE! (Revelation 22:20-21)

Victoria Boyson
Speaking Life Ministries

Email: victoria@boyson.org
Website: victoriaboyson.com

No comments: