Sunday, April 21, 2013

David Taylor: Russian Attack on America is Coming



davidetaylorProphetic minister David E Taylor says the Lord showed him the future of America. He is the founder and leader of Joshua Media Ministries International.
Back in 1990 he had two dreams in which he saw America being attacked by Russia. The war led to a great Christian revival in America. A video clip of his message is shown below.
David Taylor first saw the future of America in a dream he received twelve years before the attack on the World Trade Towers in New York City, which happened on September 11, 2001. He saw George W. Bush would become President of the United States and the war would begin during his term. He saw the war would begin with terrorist attacks against America’s financial center. Mr. Taylor made the following statements in an interview on Sid Roth’s television program, “It’s Supernatural.”
“The Lord showed me that President Bush’s son would be President when the beginning of this war happened. There was war being plotted even at that time from Russia.”
“The Lord said to me, ‘The war will not start full-fledged. Russia will not just attack America with missiles. The attack will start with terrorists bombing the financial centers of America. That will be the beginning of the war.’”
“Any strategic warrior knows that you cannot come up against a strong nation if you don’t hit the seat of it’s strength. If you not that out and weaken it then you can attack.”
“The Lord began to show me that finances, the economic system, is the seat of America’s strength. It is money. In this dream I saw the financial centers, the trade center, and I saw other parts of the financial center being attacked by terrorists.”
For twelve years leading up to the attack on the World Trade Towers, David Taylor sounded the warning everywhere he went.
“I have been telling America for 12 years you are not untouchable. There is so much pride and arrogance in America. She thinks that because she is one of the superpowers and is one of the richest nations that she is untouchable.”
“In America when everybody thinks there’s going to be a war they say, “Let’s pray.” So everyone prays but there is no change. They still allow homosexuals to kiss on television, lesbians to get married, homosexuals to get married, and they continue killing children who God wants to raise up as deliverers.”
Then the day before the World Trade Towers were attacked, David Taylor was in New York for a crusade. That night the Lord told him to drive into the city twice that day warning the people of what was about to happen.
“Before 9/11 happened, I was up there two hours outside of New York City doing a crusade. The Lord began to show me that it was about to happen, the things I had seen in my dream. He said, ‘Go to New York.’”
“So I drove all the way to New York city, two hours, and this was before the crusade. And I drove around the trade centers in New York and began to tell the people that were with me and some of the people that were in New York that the terrorists are going to bomb this place. Then when it was time for our crusade we went back. Then after the crusade the Lord said, “Go back up there”. So I went back up there after the crusade that same night and drove around the trade centers. This was on the night before 9/11 and all the way into the morning of 9/11. Then the Lord said, ‘Now it is time to get out of here. Leave.’”
“So I left and when I got back two hours later it was on the news in my hotel that the trade centers had just been bombed.”
David Taylor also had a second dream regarding a Russian attack on America.
“When I was in college, I had another dream, a visitation from the Lord, and he said, ‘I have come to show you what is going to happen in America and you are to prophesy this and tell this to the officials and I will also open the door for you to tell this to the President.’”
“I had this dream and in this dream there were two major leaders. The Lord opened the dream up with the scene of me watching television. On television these two major powers shook hands and said, “We are at peace.” But I knew like Darth Vader and Luke Sky-walker they are never friends.”
They shook hands but the moment they said we are friends and we have peace among each other another leader walked on the scene on the television screen and said, ‘I have a lot of power now.’”
“It was like a lot of power had been entrusted to another nation. It was Russia. And immediately after that happened, as soon as they said there would be peace, a war hit America. Before the war hit America I saw the plan and they plan to go under the sea to attack America.”
“What Americans don’t understand is they think this is about Osama bin Laden and the terrorists. No, they are getting distracted. The real monster behind this attack is Russia. I can say that boldly because I know they are planning to attack America. Russia is planning an attack against America. What is going to happen is when this war hits America it is going to bring revival to America.”
“I cannot tell you when the Russian invasion of America will happen because the Lord has not given me a date on that. All I can say to America is that she needs to get ready. In the middle of this war the greatest revival is going to break out because whenever darkness hits the glory of the light arises.”
I believe part of David Taylor’s dream was fulfilled on March 26 2012 when we saw two major world leaders on television, President Obama from the United States and outgoing Russian President Dimitri Medvedev. In the following video, President Obama thought his microphone was turned off when he made the following comment to Medvedev regarding the Russian’s concerns about the NATO missile defense program in eastern Europe, “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”
President Medvedev then replied, “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you.”
Vladimir is incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin, replacing Medvedev. So in this video clip, which was broadcasted on television networks all over the world, the leaders of two major world powers created the illusion that there is peace between these two powerful nations. Then the third world leader, Vladimir Putin, is put in the position of having a lot more power because President Obama made it clear he is on their side, willing to do what they want. This is what David Taylor saw happening 22 years before it happened.

RUSSIAN SOLDIERS ARE ALREADY HERE
David Taylor saw the war starting immediately after these world leaders shook hands. If you watch closely you will see them shaking hands near the end of the clip. It has now been a little over one year since President Obama and President Medvedev shook hands. Obviously, we have not yet seen bombs dropping on America. However, bombing is the final phase of the war.
David Taylor’s timing appears to be accurate because covert operations started almost immediately after the hand shaking. Russian troops arrived in Colorado in May, 2012 and have been showing up all across America ever since. These reports were eventually confirmed by our own military as identified in my article, “Russian Troops Identified at Asheville Mall in North Carolina.”
The Obama administration is well aware of the presence of Russian soldiers training on American soil. So far the only explanation given is they are training for counter-terrorist operations. That explanation makes no sense because we don’t need the Russian army to train in America to help us fight terrorism. We already have a powerful military, national guard, and well-equipped Homeland Security. There must be another explanation.
The following video clip shows David Taylor sharing his prophetic dreams with Sid Roth. This interview was conducted in 2002 so that explains why both of them appear a lot younger than they look now.

MY COMMENTS
When I first heard David Taylor’s message, I immediately started thinking about packing up my family and moving to another continent far away. However, then I came back to reality and realized I could never do anything like that unless I knew God was telling me to go. Surely the Lord will need laborers to be here to help bring in the harvest. Like Queen Esther in the Bible, perhaps we were born at this time and in this country for such a time as this.
In summary, David Taylor’s dreams were correct so far regarding all of the following events:
  1. George W. Bush was elected President.
  2. Terrorist attacks on America’s financial center started during President Bush’s term.
  3. He specifically saw the World Trade Towers in New York City being attacked and was actually there the morning of the attack praying over the area and warning local citizens.
  4. Two leaders of major world powers shook hands on television and gave the appearance that there was peace between them. At the same time, their actions gave the third world leader much more power.
Even with all of those things fulfilled, it is still hard to believe America could be destroyed by a Russian attack. Americans have enjoyed peace and security unparalleled by any other nation in history. Most of us have never known anything else. That is a wonderful thing but it also makes it hard for us to imagine ever losing it with a devastating war on our own land. This is called a normalcy bias. We tend to reject anything that is abnormal from what we have known. However, given the accuracy of David Taylor’s prophetic dreams so far we would be wise to take heed and prepare ourselves for the part which is still yet to come.
The warning of a Russian invasion of America has been confirmed by other words received from other prophetic ministers including Henry Gruver, David Wilkerson, Dumitru Duduman, and Mike Shreve. A host of other prophetic ministers have seen fire coming to America including Pastor TD Hale, who said it looked like bombs had dropped everywhere all across America.
One encouraging part about David Taylor’s prophetic word is the revelation that “in the middle of this war the greatest revival is going to break out.” Those who are spiritually ready for what is coming can be part of the army of believers who help to bring in this great harvest. Everything we have endured until now could be to prepare us for the great harvest season ahead of us.
I also was interested in the comment about “whenever darkness hits the glory of the light arises.” Pastor TD Hale saw the same thing. In my article “TD Hale’s 4th Prophetic Dream: Rain of Fire Coming to America” he described what he saw happening immediately after he saw a rain of fire going across America.
“Then all of a sudden as I was suspended in the air I could see these beams of light quickly coming up out of the flood waters. Like at the speed of light they were quickly going up into the air. There were millions it looked like. Then at that moment I was taken higher above the earth and I could see the round earth and all over the earth I started seeing those lights shooting up all over the world. Then I came back down to the earth as if I was back at the beginning of this dream. Then I heard a voice say, ‘The shifting has begun.’”
Pastor TD Hale did not provide an interpretation of the meaning of the beams of light so I did not understand what they were. Then I heard a testimony from another prophetic minister, Ken Peters, who had a detailed dream about the end times. He also saw countless beams of light going up all around the world. He explained he was seeing a great revival all over the earth as the light of God was shining through the lives of His people. I believe all of these ministers are seeing the same thing.
After the attack on 9/11, I personally saw a big increase in church attendance at my local church. I also heard similar reports coming from other churches across the nation. However, it was a short lived phenomenon. After only about six weeks, people concluded the problem was under control and returned to their lives as if they no longer needed God. They wanted God to be there for them when they needed Him, but they had no interest in being available for God when He needed them. This shows the weak spiritual condition of many Americans. I believe if America had truly repented after 9/11 we could have avoided the far worse things that are now coming.
In Revelation 2:7, Jesus said “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” While many people mock and scoff at these warnings calling them a bunch of gloom and doom, my hope is others will have ears to hear so they can begin to prepare their hearts and their homes for what is coming. For those who know the Lord and are walking in close fellowship with Him, there is nothing to fear because God always takes care of His people.

Author: James Bailey

James Bailey writes blog articles about current events and how they relate to the truth of the scriptures. His vision is to broadcast the good news of Jesus Christ through blog sites and other media.
© 2013, Z3news.com. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author and a clickable link to http://Z3news.com. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

7 comments:

Kathleen Blake said...

I cried for our country because I believe it would happen.

Anonymous said...

To everything there is a time and season. three tenses to dreams and visions past present future. two aspects positively or pray to change it. You judge I feel the Lord has been dealing with me for several weeks.God will use prophets to pronounce judgements on the earth.Show them alternate possibilities to timelines and deal with them according to their life.Example mike bickle saw Russian tanks across the U.S. we went into rescession Prophets you would do well to read this and ask for revelation he was shown a stadium with some of our spiritual leaders and they where running from the enemy. Spiritual meaning verses physical seeing.The old testament talked about a famine of the Word of the Lord some things are not to be repeated wether valid or not meaning don't curse the nation. I am amazed how many prophetic words are coming out with no interpretation scripturally or otherwise. some are local some are national some are international. Rick joyner would say it this way no politician wants problems but they have no control there is a war between heaven and earth principalities and powers. Lester summerall said when he took manila he and some other prayer warriors dealt with the strong man over the region. the mistake we make is not dealing with the powers of the air. years later I would hear rick joyner say even if we gain ground there are not Christians there strong enough or unified enough to hold it. Quote let the Apostles and Prophets deal with the powers of the air. I read an article the other day that stated most of them are probably outside the church system. people preach about submitting one to another as unto the Lord. But we have developed a pastoral I have nothing against pastors again R.W. scambach God speaks to pastors tells what God expects from them.A pastoral lead system which many times locks out the wisdom God would pour out through His Apostles and Prophets. God said it I didn't Rebellion of korah was what I heard and tower of babel concerning the religious Christian system in the U.S. Be of good cheer if we die here we'll rule there.

Anonymous said...

I suppose I might add something for evaluation. many times dreams and visions may become sources of continual revelation with duality spiritual aspects physical aspects, unlocking over time. even concerning written scripture and things to come. I do not believe the bowls of Gods wrath have been poured out yet (just an opinion) an angel told Daniel a time times a half how do we know scripture lines up chronologically for example say I was 34 years old yes I was born is the order right and yet still true. the book of revelation Who knows? a time times a half. Anyway if a prophet decrees a judgment is it to be released publicly. That is something he should ask of the Lord. The enemy will take that and attack Gods people with fear. Some beleivers may have weak conscience. We don't want them to stumble.one example. another example things to come I was talking with a preacher and he was discussing wether a revival would come. I told him I had seen visions of people in large churches and stadiums but I did not focus on that I believe it would come and these are positives. But I did not see the revival I saw the battle there are many offices who are not excepted in the traditional church system or their groups 1cor almost non existent 2nd cor largly ignored I saw the battle that would come when God begins to move at that level the greatest glory amidst the greatest darkness with armys on both sides and knowledge increasing until every believer is placed on one side of the line or the other. The major problem being the physical church not even able for the most part to equip fully aspects of a basic bible disciples perhaps due to many leaders and its not Gods fault he wrote it if He called you I am sure He wants to equip you according to His Word. let alone get into battling demons that do not need a body and moving by every means necessary to destroy a believer or a church even through unbeleivers when necessary many not having senses by reason of use developed to discern good and evil. Won't recognize chastening will not pick up on false doctorine or endure sound doctorine because God has many attributes and feelings. they think every supernatural thing in church is of God.to quote dereck prince if there is a lion in the lobby it would be my duty to warn you God did not say the devil was powerless he said I will give you power over all the power of the enemy an age old adversary that was in the angelic heiarchy and has had 1000's of years to lay plans and study humans.I really don't know if I agree but he thought the antichrist may come out of the charasmatic movement because Satans false prophets will be moving in signs and wonders moses vrs egypts magicians quoted in new testament already happening lester sumral sent back clip 1988 you tube dereck prince. Referance (False religion message and his teaching on job)Rebecca brown he came to set the captives free.
One more testimony I went to r.w.scambachs school I met a women from new York they lined us up she was beside me and had asked me to come and preach as I listened I heard the sure word of prophecy you have the ability to do spiritual warfare with the prescion of a surgeon. Then came me after I picked myself up off the ground I saw her at the hotel and asked her what she studied as I knew she attended david wilkersins church. She replied I really study any authers from America and couldn't recommend any concerning spiritual warfare, I am from Africa the occult is not hidden there, if you do not learn spiritual warfare it may cost you your life. Warfare is real there between servents of satan and Christians it is hidden to you americans for the most part or not acknowledged.

Vincenzo said...

Don't know about this one. I need to think on it. I know that Henry Gruver and Dmutru Dudumann were associated with a group called the Prophecy Club, which was a bit extreme and told everyone Y2K was going to be the end of the world and the Russians would strike back then.
On the topic of homosexuality, the irony is that it's not accepted in Russia. Gay pride parades are illegal and Putin just stopped American adoptions of Russian children, especially by gay couples. People in the West have this attitude that we're more enlightened because we accept things that some of the other 'backward cultures' don't. I've met many Russians, they're actually very intelligent people and tend to know more about America than many Americans.

Gene said...

Vincenzo, I hear what you are saying. I posted this not as much as endorsing but as a voice. It is somewhat suspect... yet.. IS IT? Thanks for your words.

Fallout said...

I never accepted the prophecies by Dumitru Duduman because of the unusual way he interacted with the angels. Without going back and rereading them, it struck me as though it was some kind of angel deception. When his son or grandson said that the same angel visited him, I became more suspicious of the source. But, after reading the credentials of David Taylor, it put doubt in my mind that I could be wrong about D.D.

However, D.D. claimed he was told that America was “Mystery Babylon” which I do not believe is true. Also, America was blessed because of the number of Jews in the land but because of their sins...America will be on fire. The problem is that America is blessed because of the faith and obedience of our founding fathers and the Christians who followed.

Anonymous said...

I can't say I have any witness about this being in any way true. I do not know the man so I have no comment concerning him. Other than to say this if a Christian misses it and makes it public well. Quite often I see pastors and Christians beginning to pronounce it as the Word of someone who has not said it.And if that man was one that stanley frodsham warns about that fell into error or just a plane false prophet this is disasterous.
making mistakes is part of learning and growing I understand that. Fasting prayer in the Spirit and a multitude of counslers WHEN possible make good guidelines before release, Lest anyone be led into error. God really dealt with me about reading certain prophetic words on a famous prophetic list at times. There are many valid people on there don't get me wrong but the gist of it was this at least for me I have called and chosen you as a prophet. do not run to others before seeking my face and seek Me concerning prophecy lest you parrot something I neither told you to say or pick up something I don't want you to have any part in. Other times I may discern some truth and some err at which it usually takes several days of seeking and listening to the Lord to sort out and may end with don't ever listen to that person preach or teach or their human but still mine summary. For your evaluation this was one of several wilderness courses at least for me. The other was the reason many ministers and laymen pick these Words up is because many times they will not allow prophets and ministers or even their own staff who may speak in a corrective manner or any other Christians, designated to Help and reveal to them certain things. So many times they go looking for prophets and prophetic Words not acknowledging those I sent or taking part with those I would have them many at times even hearing a word and refusing to accept or seek me on it. So in a manner they have little or no prophetic guidance but that's not My perfect Will normally.( all called have a plan and purpose I added this for understanding).A Testimony of Training I was dealt with about this I mean strongly and frequently. My names of no importance and the reason I was silent is most people wouldn't post an I don't think so be blessed shalom