Sunday, March 17, 2013

Time is up. The lines have now been drawn. by Kevin Barrett

During my time with the Lord, He said these words to me: Son, write this down and warn My people.

Word of the Father:

My people, hear Me this day.  Know that My love for you all is great and everlasting.  Nevertheless, I have called and I have warned for you all to repent of your lukewarmness, complacency and conformity to this world.  Some of you have listened to My warnings and repented and prepared for My judgments.  Though many of you have scorned My prophets that I have sent to warn My people.  Many of you say in your heart that these things shall not come to you.  Others believe that you shall be raptured out of the earth before these things come.

But hear Me this day, My people.  I come to you now to say that time is up. The lines have now been drawn.  Those on the side of humility and repentance shall be spared as a father spares his own son that serves him.  But for those that have not heeded My warnings to repent shall now lament.  For My judgments have been issued forth and it is now just a matter of time before it materializes and strikes in the natural realm.

My dear children, I have cried and cried out to you all to repent.  But many of you in your stubborn and self-righteous hearts have scorned My warnings.  Many of you believe that you are right with Me merely because you call upon My son’s name.  But I tell you now, unless you have repented fully in your hearts and turned your life completely over to My son, and bear your cross to your own self-will, you shall not be pleased in the short near future.  For My wrath has been stored up for this day.  And all that are haughty shall be burned up like chaff.

This shall not all happen in one day, for if it did, none would be left on the earth.  But for the sake of the elect, this shall happen within this season of the last days so that those that will turn, shall.  And those that refuse to turn at My reproof shall suffer greatly in these days.  It matters not if you call yourself by My name, My little ones.  ONLY those that do My will shall be spared in these last days.  For I shall have a people who walk with their God in the earth realm and have My laws written upon their hearts.  And I shall remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of MY flesh.  Yes, My children, I speak another mystery to you this day.  There is flesh that is of My Spirit, made by My hands, and it is not a flesh after the flesh of man.  For what is born of My Spirit is of the Spirit, and that which is born of the flesh of man is after the flesh of man.

Oh, My dear little ones, how I weep for many of you.  You do not know or understand what is at your doorstep.  Life as you know it shall never be the same again when this thing happens.  Yes, there will still be businesses and governments as there is now.  But hear Me, My little ones.  It shall not be run by the ruling of man as it is now.  For I shall rise up within My people and declare a standard.  And all that do not yield to this standard shall be both filled and ruled by the gross darkness coming upon this world.

Oh, but many of you say in your heart; “I am a Christian, therefore darkness shall not overtake me.”  But I say to you this day, was it not those that called themselves by My name that were filled with the spirit of murder and crucified My son?  And so shall it be again in these last days.  Many that call themselves by My name shall crucify My son’s body once again.  However this time, it shall be the body of believers that are filled with My Spirit.  But just like in the crucifixion of My son, they shall not kill My body of believers, but My people shall willingly give up their lives into My hands.  And when this is done, I shall rise up within My people and they shall no longer live by their own will, but it shall be ME that will dwell in them and give them life.  And when this happens, there shall not be any devil or power from hell that can stop My people from doing My will in the earth.  And they shall do great exploits in My name.

Get ready, My people.  For all this is coming and it shall surely come to pass.  I love you, My people, and do not desire that any should perish.  But hear Me, and hear Me well.  Those that have not repented and yielded their will to Me shall now lament and wail.  But it is not the end yet.  I shall show mercy to those that will repent in these last days, provided that you will not be taken in judgment before your opportunity to repent.  Therefore, hear Me now.  It does not matter what side of the line you are now on, there will be grace to repent and get on the right side of the line, all up until the time that I once again say; “It is finished.”  And then there shall be no more grace for repentance.  However, hear Me well when I say repent now, for as the world spirals further into darkness, it will become more and more difficult for one to repent and thus cross over to the side of My kingdom.

Malachi 3:17  “They shall be mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him.

Malachi 4:1  “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Ezekial 36:26  And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Revelations 22:11  Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

No comments: