Thursday, February 24, 2011

A prophetic word from 9 months ago...gestation.... about now

I can't vouch for who this person is, this prophetic word was published by someone else. I'm hoping it is authentic. It explains a lot. We are in a difficult and becoming more difficult time. Read this and YOU JUDGE if it be of God. I sense the voice of the Spirit in this:

Prophetic Word given at 3:33 a.m., May, 2010

Do not be concerned with cause and effect because the window of opportunity is now closed. My arm is extended in judgment against the nations of the world, and no one can stop what I have already set in motion. I have begun to release my wrath says Adonai, the Almighty One.

Know this, my people, they who scoff at my Torah and mock my name shall be brought low. They who think lofty thoughts and prosper by their own strength shall be brought to their knees. Their financial storehouses will be empty and good for nothing, for I will make the silver and gold they trust in as worthless as clay, ground to powder and blown away like dust in the wind. They will know that I am God who gives and who takes away.

Yes, my people, you will see a shaking of all you hold dear. All that is familiar will become strange and unfamiliar. You will no longer trust in the system of this world. Your governments will become your enemy as they struggle to maintain power. Don't be deceived by their offer of false security and empty promises for a better tomorrow. They are nothing more than delusions. I am the one who blesses and withholds blessings.

There will be great oppression. As people begin to see these things coming upon the Earth, chaos will erupt. There will be great fear and trembling as the world system crumbles before their eyes. The time of my judgment has come. I am the Righteous judge.

Know the times and the seasons, says Adonai, for many will be deceived when they close their ears to my warnings. Separate yourselves from the world and cling to me. Prepare yourselves my people. This is not a time to build, but a time to pare down. Let go of the things that enslave you. Do not busy yourselves with many things for this, in itself, is a great deception and many will fall because of it.

Seek my face as never before. Repent of evil. Turn from it and turn to me. Come before me with clean hands and pure hearts. You will have safety in my presence says the Lord. I am your protection and your provision. My arms will shelter you, but only if you stay in them. Be still before me. Wait quietly and listen for my voice. Remain in my Word and hide it in your inner most being. My words are life to you. Be ready to comfort those in need. Watch the signs that are given and heed my warnings. Fear not, my people, for I am with you always, even to the end of the Earth. I am Adonai, Elohim, and I am coming soon.

Someone else commented:

After I read this all the bells and whistles in My Spirit went off and I knew this is what this burden was about, So I begin to pray last night with a good friend of mine and I believe the Spirit of God showed me something else that flows along the same thread as this prophecy it is in

Haggai 2:6-9

“For thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the LORD of hosts.”

Another prophet said this about all that we see:

There is coming perilous times ahead ( Very Soon) and it will shake even the very Godly among us, and this shaking will not be from the Devil, though many preachers and pastors and even prophets will announce that the enemy has brought an attack against our Nation but this will not be the case this "Shaking" will be from the Hand of Almighty God, and this shaking is to awaken the slumbered church from her sleep, and arise again with power and authority to proclaim the Gospel in this last hour. Jesus has left us with the great Commission and it is to preach the Gospel to the 4 corners of the Earth but we have become fat and lazy and complacent. We have gathered to us the ministers with a word for our itching ears and have turned our ears from the prophets who have bent sent to us the voices that have blown the trumpets and sounded the alarms. Woe unto the Nations that have turned from the living God and have played the harlot. A great Shaking is coming to awaken the voices that have been silenced by the Fear of man and Govmnt. A voice of one crying in the wilderness to prepare the way of the Lord will rise again preaching "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand"!

No comments: