Thursday, February 24, 2011

1000 on this day

Stay tuned, regular programming will resume after this commercial break.

When my Friend Bob strongly suggested that I separate the Northern Gleaner Blog from the Prophetic on 9/15/08 I sensed he was right. I did and now see the wisdom in it all. Since doing this I am constantly being "Corrected" in the prophetic methodology. I don't despise correction, but I do take the option of testing and even ignoring advice sometimes.

I'm not easily blown to and fro by every wind of doctrine (correction or advise).

But today was a milestone, the publication of 1000 prophetic (or near prophetic) utterances on the Prophet Gene Blog. That's an average of more than one per day.

I don't give up easily. I'm a big believer in Galatians 6:9 --- So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.

So I keep on despite those who might want to adjust the message and the messenger.
Oh, and the Northern Gleaner blog hasn't suffered. 5200 posts since December 1994. But then I was always the silent type.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a HUGE TYJ?

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

Congrats my friend and Praise God for His faithfulness, kindness and goodness!

I see a small adjustment as small as a partial slide to one side to reposition oneself (for a better placement to see and speak from)... and with that there is a turning. I actually see several things turning, a cog in a wheel, a key in a door, and a rotation of something that is raising blinds to open which reveals a window that has full sunlight streaming in...

Btw, this is is not the first time I have read this post, but this is the first time that God gave me this to give to you...