Thursday, December 2, 2010

"The Lord WHO" By Apostle John Eckhardt

The Lord from heaven (Jesus)
The LORD mighty in battle
The LORD my banner
The LORD my strength
The LORD our maker
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
The LORD strong and mighty
The LORD that doth sanctify you
The LORD that healeth thee
The LORD who deals bountifully with me
The LORD who looks down from heaven
The LORD who is in the generation of the righteous.
The LORD, the portion of mine inheritance, who maintains my lot.
The LORD who gives me counsel
The LORD who instructs my reins in the night seasons
The LORD who shows me the path of life.
The LORD my strength.
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
The LORD who bows the heavens and comes down
The LORD who rides upon a cherub, and flies upon the wings of the wind.
The LORD who makes darkness his secret place.
The LORD who thunders in the heavens and utters his voice
The LORD who delivers me from my strong enemy.
The LORD my strength and my redeemer.
The LORD who hears me in the day of trouble.
The LORD who send me help from the sanctuary, and strengthens me out of Zion
The LORD who remembers all my offerings.
The LORD who heals me.
The LORD who makes my mountain stand strong with his favor.
The LORD who turns my mourning into dancing.
My rock and my fortress
The LORD who hades me from the pride of man.
The LORD who keeps me from the strife of tongues.
The LORD who brought me out of an horrible pit, who set my feet upon a rock, who established my goings.
The LORD who put a new song in my mouth.
The LORD whose thoughts toward me cannot be reckoned.
The LORD who preserves and keeps alive.
The LORD who strengthens me upon my bed.
The LORD who favors me, so that my enemy does not triumph over me.
The LORD who upholds me in my integrity.
The God who increase my greatness, and comforts me on every side.
The LORD who delivers the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
The LORD who spares the poor and needy, and saves the souls of the needy.
The LORD whose name endures for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
The God who is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

No comments: