Thursday, December 2, 2010

"God IS" by Apostle John Eckhardt

God Almighty
God alone
God and Father of all
God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
God full of compassion
God in whose hand thy breath is
God most high
God my maker
God of Abraham
God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob
God of all comfort
God of all flesh
God of all grace
God of all the families of Israel
God of glory
God of gods
God of heaven
God of heaven and earth
God of hope
God of Israel
God of Jacob
God of Jeshurun ("Jeshurun" means "upright," and refers to Israel)
God of knowledge
God of love and peace
God of my life
God of my mercy
God of my praise
God of my righteousness
God of my rock
God of our salvation
God of patience and consolation
God of peace
God of the armies of Israel
God of the Hebrews
God of the living
God of the spirits of all flesh
God of the whole earth
God of thy fathers
God of truth and without iniquity
God only wise
God our Savior
God our shield
God ready to pardon
God that answereth by fire
God that cannot lie
God, that comforteth those that are cast down
God that doest wonders
God that formed thee
God, that giveth to all men liberally
God that judgeth in the earth
God that made the world and all things therein
God that performeth all things for me
God that showeth mercy
God, the Father
God the Judge of all
God the LORD
God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ
God, which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvelous things without number
God which fed me all my life long unto this day
God which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
God which hath not turned away my prayer

No comments: