The declaration follows::
I thank you Lord---
- That the thoughts You think towards me are thoughts of peace and not of evil to give me a future and a hope!
- That You are good and you will not withhold any good thing from me!
- That You will want me to prosper in all things and be in health just as my soul prospers!
- For giving me life and life more abundantly.
- For opening the windows of heaven and pouring such blessing that there will not me room enough to receive it. And rebuking the devourer for my sake.
- For healing all my diseases
- For redeeming my life from destruction
- For crowning me with loving kindness and tender mercies
- For satisfying my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles
- For being merciful and gracious, long suffering, abounding in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquities transgressions and sin
- For being my provider. Giving provision for my Vision
- For being my banner that reigns victorious and fights for me
- For being my sanctifier, setting me apart for your purpose
- For being my Peace, I'm able to rest in the midst of trials
- For being my Loving Shepherd who leads and guides me
- For always being there and Your presence goes before me.
I Decree and Declare
I will remember who You are and apprehend Your goodness because You are the rewarder of those that diligently seek You and Your word will not return to You void.
I will hold fast to my confession of my hope without wavering, for He who promised me is faithful.
I thank you and praise you Lord
In Jesus Name