Saturday, October 24, 2009

True Evil - The face that seduces

I have to constantly monitor my own spirit to see if my political bias colors what I believe I am hearing from God.

Right now I'm not hearing much. I'm in pain. Pain colors and covers peace.

But, I am beginning to really wonder if in fact we did put into office a man and his co-horts that are evil.

There are a lot of reasons why I say this, but I'm starting to wonder, when we see Obama and his administration on TV, none of whom are righteous God Fearing men, including Obama, Are we looking at the seductive face of evil?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Have you read the book "The Beautiful Side of Evil"? It is not a book for newby christians! But very informative to this very thing you have posted about.

Gene said...

yes, Nancy, I read it years ago. It never left me.

Evil is real