Friday, October 9, 2009

Is God showing his face in Judgement? Or What?

Recently there were great earthquakes in southeast asia. Muslim areas. Art from New Wineskins wrote on the events there at that time.

I didn't know what to make of it all.

Yet, I was sent this video. It's making the rounds. I know there is editing. I know about photoshop.

But, this was taken right after the earthquakes. In Indonesia. Kind of where the events in the story from Art's blog are taken.

Watch this video of the sky right after the earthquake. It made me gasp.


What do you think?

2 comments:

http://www.kimclementschool.org/school.php said...

Kim Clement/School of The Prophet, The Teachings of Kim Clement

Revelation
In this new teaching series, Kim will instruct his students on one of the keys to hearing God's voice-Revelation. In the first teaching series. Kim dealt with perception and now he will unfold the secretto understanding God's will for the present time.

From the modern day prophet, this course will consist of an 8 week period. Each week, Dr. Clement will unlock the secrets to recieving and unfolding revelations for your life, the church and the Nations of the world. He will also teach some of the truths hidden in the Book of Revelation and provide a simple understanding of some of those writings. "Revelations for the modern day believer" will not only educate and inspire you but will give you the understanding of how God loves to communicate to His people albeit cryptic.

http://www.kimclementschool.org/school.php

Anonymous said...

God is Spirit. No-one can see the face of God and live, according to the Bible...so...imo...if that's a face, it's of the desert principality (moon god). He's no match for our God Jehovah...

I noticed when I saw those eyes, nothing stirred in my spirit. No reverence, no nothing. That's not my Lord who stirs my spirit with such joy and worship!