Monday, April 13, 2009

Taking Credit for the Move of God

I am concerned for ministries and organizations who get on board with what God is doing and then take credit for it. I DID THIS.

God says, NO MAN will be allowed to share my Glory.
Isaiah 42:8 I am Jehovah, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

Isaiah 48:11 For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.


So, cut it out. If you give, if you serve, if you provide help, stop blowing your own horn. Don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.

TV evangelists are the worst for this. CBN's Operation Blessing is a sham designed for raising money. Sorry Pat. Transparency should be your friend. It's not.

No comments: