Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You shall flourish in the days of My favor and spring up

This word lines up with what the Lord is telling me... Spring will Spring up.... That doesn't mean winter isn't coming, but Spring is Coming.


From Brenda Craig


Word of the Day

I declare to you My Beloved, “You shall flourish in the days of My favor and spring up…you shall grow up in a stately, upright, useful and fruitful way.” You are growing and shall continue to grow in majestic, stable, durable and incorruptible ways.

I am with you to give you favor in your own eyes for how you see yourself in relation to me has bearing on how you see others. Reach out and touch Me…hear Me as I abide in the depths of your spirit. I am not far off. I am nigh unto you…I am in you the hope of all glory. I am in you and you are in Me. You are planted in My house and shall flourish in the courts of your God.

As you abide in My house and I abide in yours I will cause you to hear Me…to hear Holy Spirit with a clarity yet unknown to you in past days. Trust and confidence are growing within you and My powerful hand is even now being revealed to you in the midst of everyday life (Psalms 92:13; Proverbs 11:8).

All the dry places of your life are becoming green with the vegetation of hope and promises (Ezekiel 17:24). Things you have only longed to be true about yourself will be realized as I open the eyes of your heart to deep and intimate communion and revelation of Me...Read Complete Love Letter

The [uncompromisingly] righteous shall flourish like the palm tree [be long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful]; they shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon [majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible]. (Psalms 92:12 Amplified)

Prayer

Father I praise you for I am growing like a cedar, strong and majestic showing Your glory to the world. I am so thankful You have given me favor with You. Although this is very foreign to me based on some of the things I have experienced, I choose to receive Your favor in my own eyes so I can in turn see myself as You see me.

In receiving all You have for me, I am able to see others in a whole new light and truly love my neighbor as myself. I reach out to You Lord and touch You by faith embracing all You desire to reveal to me. The ears of my heart are open. I listen with an obedient heart to all Your promptings and encouraging words of love. You abide in the depths of my spirit and flow out of me in streams of living water…water which speaks the desire of Your heart for my life and the lives of others.

Yes, I praise You for You always near to me, for You truly are in me as I am in You. By faith I hear Your every word with clarity more and more as the day pass. My trust and confidence in You are growing continually as I seek Your face and meditate on Your word. Thank you for watching over Your Word to perform it according to Your plan for my life. I see Your powerful hand being revealed on a daily basis and I am grateful. Thank You for opening the eyes of my heart and letting me see what You see. In doing this I am able to enter into that deep and intimate communion with You, for I am truly and unconditionally loved. Amen.

Reflect and Journal

  1. Take time to reflect on the ways you view yourself. Think about your daily self-talk. Are your thoughts in agreement with what God’s word says about you? What negative things do you find yourself saying most often? Find a scripture to counteract this lie and renew your mind with the truth until you believe it.
  2. If you thoughts are not positive and in agreement with the Word, determine if you are truly willing to get into harmony with God’s opinion of you. Write out your response.
  3. Search out and write down the scriptures that refer to God’s favor for you.
  4. Spend time seeking the Lord and praise Him as you receive by faith the promises He has written for you.
  5. Make a list of things you have longed for concerning yourself…things you desire to be true in your life. Trust God that he will bring them to pass and then praise Him for the completion of His workmanship in You.

No comments: