Monday, January 5, 2009

Prophecy from Kelly - Dig DEEP

Dig Deeper in Me For I AM Your Source - Realms of Glory

kr052808_028

I saw a stump of a large tree trunk and under the earth a shallow root system. I knew there was a forest of stumps. The root system started to shrivel up as the puddles in the surrounding area dried up and then I saw the roots pruned closely to the tap root which was very immature for the size of the tree. I sensed an oak tree. I saw then the glory of the Lord descend on the stump. The tap root shot down into the ground with a new vigor and found an underground water source, a new source, a large source, an abundant source. And as the tap root began to feed the tree new sprouts and new branches were formed on the tree. New growth was found on the tree.


And I heard the Lord say,
Your structures of the past season have been cut down and the usually and easily accessed sources of provision, even nourishment have dried up and I have pruned those sucker roots back to the tree. Dig deep! Dig deep! Dig deep! I will give you strength in the next season for the Sun of Righteousness shall shine upon you and the Lord of Glory will come upon you and give you new strength to dig deeper in Me and find the new source, an artesian well of revival, my well of revival. And I shall revive that which was cut down and it shall have a new source, an endless source for I am your source and I will never dry up! Dig deep for your healing, Dig deeper in me for I AM your source.

Sprouts Trees and Roots

Job 14:7

“For there is hope for a tree,
If it is cut down, that it will sprout again,
And that its tender shoots will not cease.

Isaiah 11

1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
2 The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.

Jeremiah 17

7 “ Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
And whose hope is the LORD.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

Ephesians 3
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Colossians 2

6 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.


My favorite root of all!!

Revelation 22
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

For those of you wondering what an artesian well is… WELL…

An artesian well allows water to rise to the surface that has traveled through porous rock from a higher elevation. This pumpless well seems to defy gravity because the pressure that builds up between layers of rock gets relieved when the water finds a path to the open air. For nearly a thousand years, people have drilled wells to drink such cold, filtered water that doesn’t need to be hauled up from the depths.

Seems the Lord wants to give us a hefty drink in this next season :D

No comments: