Saturday, July 6, 2013

Robin McMillan: "I Saw Five Wagons of Revival"


Robin McMillanWhen I face certain kinds of spiritual attacks, I have learned to go on the offensive. I lay in bed early one morning prior to speaking in a conference, feeling oppressed and tired even after a good night's sleep. I knew I needed to move in faith, so I began to declare aloud parts of Psalm 91 (paraphrased):
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty, whose power no evil foe can withstand! I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge, He is my fortress, my God, on Him will I lean and rely, and in Him will I confidently trust! Surely then He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover me with His feathers, and under His wings I shall take refuge; His truth shall be my shield and buckler."
The power of the Word of God is released when believed and spoken! As I proclaimed these vital verses, the dunamis [power] of God began strengthening my soul. So, I did it again with renewed strength and more conviction:
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty, whose power no evil foe can withstand! I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge, He is my fortress, my God, on Him will I lean and rely, and in Him will I confidently trust! Surely then He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover me with His feathers, and under His wings I shall take refuge; His truth shall be my shield and buckler."
Suddenly, I saw in the top of my hotel room a type of open spiritual passageway. I knew instinctively that I could leap into it and be carried into the realm of the heavens. So I did. At lightening speed I zoomed through the atmospheric realm of the prince of the power of the air. I heard demonic voices saying, "Hey, you can't come through here!" I laughed, knowing their attempts to stop me were in vain. I was going, and that was that!
Under His wings I shall take refugeI landed in the heavens in a shadow-like place under a huge dark wing at least 12 feet tall. Tennis ball-size and larger precious stones beyond description exuded from the enormous wing. Gold and silver particles and other precious metals were coming out of the wing. I had never seen anything like it before. I was confused. At first I didn't understand why the place was so dark. I thought angel's wings would be white, but then I realized something.
Had I not just boldly proclaimed that I would dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty? Had I not declared that He would deliver me from the snare of the fowler, you know, the bird catcher? That's quite a promise for a man named Robin! Had I not emphatically proclaimed, "He shall cover me with His feathers, and under His wings I shall take refuge"? I was not under a massive angel's wing but had found refuge under the very wing of the Great Eagle, the One of whom I had been proclaiming.
Five Supernatural Wagons and Their Meaning
In that place the Lord authorized me to bring back and release five wagons of divine substance. The first one was a wagon called "Deliverance from Deserved Consequences." The second wagon was called "Deliverance from Criticism and the Critical Spirit." The third wagon was called "Hope." The fourth wagon was called "Provision." The fifth wagon was called "New Vision for the United States."
Five wagonsOne characteristic of this kind of spiritual encounter is that you instinctively know things. I knew I would find the significance and understanding of the wagons in the story of the amazing restoration of Joseph to his father Jacob and his brothers, recorded in Genesis 45. A significant part of the restoration occurred because of wagons Joseph sent to his father to prove he was alive.
And [Joseph] sent to his father these things: ten donkeys loaded with the good things of Egypt, and ten female donkeys loaded with grain, bread, and food for his father and for the journey. Genesis 45:23
Then they went up out of Egypt, and came to the land of Canaan to Jacob their father. And they told him, saying, "Joseph is still alive, and he is governor over all the land of Egypt." And Jacob's heart stood still, because he did not believe them.
But when they told him all the words which Joseph had said to them, and when he saw the [wagons] which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived. Genesis 45:25-27, emphasis mine
Joseph's words and Joseph's wagons had this effect on his father: "The spirit of Jacob their father revived." That is the first time the word "revive" is used in the Bible. In the context of this encounter it speaks volumes. These five wagons, when activated, have the potential to release revival and restoration. Joseph is the clearest type of the Lord Jesus in the whole Old Testament. Some students of the Scripture had found over 80 similarities between the two. For instance, the disciples thought Jesus was dead, but He was alive and Lord of All. For 22 years Joseph's family thought he was dead. He was not only "not dead" but alive and lord of all Egypt.
Our hearts and this generation will revive when we see the amazing resources of Heaven that Christ Jesus has provided for the world as represented by these five wagons!
Wagon #1 – "Deliverance From Deserved Consequences"
The first wagon was called "Deliverance from Deserved Consequences." Jesus loves people so much that He wants to set them free from their bad choices and decisions. Perhaps you did the wrong thing, you made the wrong choice, yes, you sinned – but, Jesus wants to set you free from what you deserve and the consequences of your actions.
Wagon #2 - "Deliverance from Criticism and the Critical Spirit"
The second wagon was called "Deliverance from Criticism and the Critical Spirit." Jesus can set wounded people free from the effects of people's criticisms to become who He says they are. That wagon is also intended to deliver us from being critical. Remember, Jesus also warned that we would be judged in direct proportion to our condemnation of others.
Wagon #3 – "Provision"
The third wagon was called "Provision." God has provided for the needs and desires of His people. It's all in Heaven. In Matthew 6:10, Jesus taught us to pray, "Your Kingdom come...on earth as it is in Heaven." That means that what happens in Heaven should happen on earth. There are no poor people in Heaven; no sick, nor depressed either! We can access all that Heaven contains.
Wagon #4 – "Hope"
The fourth was a wagon called "Hope." Hope is an indispensable commodity. It is the foundation for faith, for "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). The Apostle Paul said that hope anchors our soul. Hope secures our entire mental welfare and energizes our life of faith! Hopelessness is the fruit of believing lies. Jesus said we would know the truth and the truth would set us free. One who accurately knows Jesus and believes the truth is filled with a hope that cannot be extinguished!
Wagon #5 – "New Vision for the United States"
The fifth wagon is called "New Vision for the United States." In the story of Joseph, Pharaoh provided the very best place in all of Egypt for them, called Goshen, which means "drawing near." James 4:8 says, "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." If our nation will draw near to God, He will draw near to us and change our nation! I believe that is going to happen in the United States. We are on the verge of another Great Spiritual Awakening that shall once again reshape our nation.
Activating the Five Wagons
Why were these heavenly blessings in wagons? Wagons are pulled by something called "the tongue." You must properly use your tongue to access what's in them. The wagons I saw were huge, ancient, wooden ones with wheels having big wooden spokes. You could say they were "spoken" wheels. How we use our tongue and our spoken words are so important:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit" (Proverbs 18:21),
"For with the heart man believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation" (Romans 10:10).
Each of us may access the contents of these heavenly wagons by believing in the existence of their substance and speaking their reality by an agreement of faith. Jesus has so much for us. The reviving of our nation is His intention. Lay hold of these five wagons and see what happens in your life. The time is now.
Robin McMillan
Senior Pastor, Queen City Church

Email: robin.mcmillan@aol.com
Website: robinmcmillan.me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it but I felt I should look something up. because this scripture popped up to me.the text for shadow can be this c) shadow (symbolic of transitoriness of life) and in the new testament we see the relational aspect of choosing to walk according to the Spirit.1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare ...and declare to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleans us from all sin. … Most commonly I hear this used as for the assembly of the saints. But if you define eternal life-that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection for eternal life is the gift of God (himself) as we become a living temple indwelt by the Spirit of Power and of the Lord. How shall we walk together unless two agree to whom ye yeilds yourself that's who ye serve. I hear this taught about the gathering of the assembly although it may or may not apply to me the truth of the matter is Jesus said He would not leave us forsaken He Would send the Holy Spirit. so although this post sounds great I do not know what to think of it. Angels do have white wings and seraphim fiery. But eagles and darkness I've not seen in heaven unless it where from another source than God any thoughts i'm intrigued.

Anonymous said...

Methinks one might want to avoid the portal jumping doctorine. Jacob did see a latter WE WHO ARE GODS, ARE HIS TEMPLE. IN AMERICA UNDERSTANDING OF THE OCCULT AND THE ABILITY OF DEMONIC INFLUENCE ASTRAL PROJECTION EXCETRA AT WILL MAY BE AREAS CHRISTIANS DON'T NEED TO TREAD IS THERE A TRUTH IN IT I DON'T KNOW IS GOD RAISING A PEOPLE TO WAR AGAINST SUCH THINGS YES. JESUS SET THE SIGNS OF THE BELEIVER CAST OUT DEMONS LAY HANDS ON THE SICK SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES.I am a bit distressed at the thought of somewhat freedoms of Christianity .It is quite possible that America rejects more light weekly in churches than most countries receive and yet I find so few leaders who view this as abnormal and dangerous and those who do are usually not treated well.