Thursday, July 4, 2013

I AM MORE than the Freedom You Celebrate

I heard the Lord say this morning as I prepare to "Celebrate" the Fourth of July.

"I am more than your home, your freedom, your business, your family, your city, your state, nation, yes even more than the whole world.  I bought you at a price you can never comprehend.  I offer that redemption to the whole world.  Every soul. Every Nation, Every City, State and Home.  Every individual.  It's FREE.  The only real freedom on the whole earth is that which is found in ME.  When you grasp how free freedom is, you will cease to fret about the freedom men give or take away.  I set you free...indeed".

This came after pondering the words of Jesus to some Jews who believed He was the Son of God yet struggled with the difference between secular freedom and true freedom.

John 8:31-38
Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?”

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

IF we read between the lines, Jesus differentiates between the freedom inherited from our earthly, even forefathers and  that which is ONLY found in HIM.

I will continue to do battle to help our nation and world find freedom from the bonds that hold them tight... spiritually and in every other way.

Here is a prophetic truth, the bondage you see all around you in our world is simply a manifestation of a lack of revelation of the true freedom that is bought and paid for you... not by the blood of martyrs or patriots, but by the BLOOD of the TRUE SON of the Creator of all the universe.

Celebrate the Fourth, but be aware, greater has come and now IS.