Friday, July 5, 2013

God knows what He is doing by Jo Ellen Stevens

When we who speak prophetic words come to realize that God knows what He is doing we will not be moved by what we deem as wrong reactions from the hearers. Everyone receives by the Spirit or through their Filter,weather that be a religious filter or a filter of a mindset of prejudice. Weather that may be an issue with the speaker being white ,black, female,Republican, democrat, male or female or with a way that you were brought up or taught by a certain type of doctrine or belief.

Life experiences cause all of us all to hear differently,to process that word differently,but we who claim to speak His word need to trust God in that He knows how to get through to who He is trying to get through to. Sometimes I speak a word of prophecy or a word of knowledge and in my mind it means something totally different than what the person that it was for took it to mean. My temptation in this is to try to explain what I thought God was saying...

It is not up to me to decide what that meant to them that can take us over into control if we do this. We are not responsible for how they receive only for our obedience to speaking exactly what we see and hear. We just can't be tempted to add our opinions to it when we think a person heard it wrong. We must have as much faith in God's ability to speak to them and bring clarification to them as we are in believing that He is speaking his word to us..

We Prophesy by faith the word says.What we have to believe and trust in is simply this..After all The Holy Spirit is the Teacher and he caused them all to hear the same thing on the Day of Pentecost even though they were all speaking in different languages. He knows how to get His word to all that have ears to hear!!

Isaiah 55:8 "For My thoughts [are] not your thoughts, Nor [are] your ways My ways," says the LORD.

Isaiah 55:9 "For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Isiah 55:10 "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,

Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper [in the thing] for which I sent it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

probably you don't know Yusha Evans if you watch his words your opinions can change