Monday, October 8, 2012

The LA LA LA has begun.. Ears are stopped up

I have been trying to get past my partisan instincts, and asking the Lord what is going on in the spirit in this valley of decision the USA finds itself every four years.  It is a valley because there are distinct sides of the valley and people are pressured - brought low by the times. 

Here is what I have heard the Lord say about this time:

Many have stopped up their ears, have become like little children saying LA LA LA in an effort to avoid the impulse of My voice.   Culture, media and campaigns they will hear before they hear what I am saying. Even if an Angel came to them and declared the truth they would not hear.

Deception, even lies are formed by people seeking power.  Be cautious what you believe.  "Look there is a lion in the street, an army at the gate".  When you no longer feel MY peace, look for deception. 

The division you see is not what you think it is.  It is a light shining that displays the darkness of men.  That darkness is deep in men's souls and as the light shines will be revealed. Many will be brought down as the darkness is displayed.  How great will that fall be.

Fear not, I AM with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would expound a bit on this. I have been seeking the Lord on the issue of the presidency and have not been hearing what most Christians are hearing in terms of who to vote for. I thought the Lord was telling me that He would use Obama for the next four years and that we are to pray for Him to turn Obama's heart and to strengthen his spirit. That said, I'm not totally sure, especially as I read more news stories.