Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Will Use ONLY well prepared, Sharpened tools, even if they look cracked and broken

I have a chest full of tools. Some are more useful than others.

The ones who are most suited to the job may not look the best.

They are the sharp, prepared tools. But sometimes the handles are chipped. Sometimes there are marks on the shaft. But they fit, they are suited to the job.

I have some that I have purchased with shiny handles and bright chrome shafts. They aren't as steady and reliable as others I will always reach for in the Drawer.

I know they can do what I need done.

I have a sense this morning, that's a lot like the Holy Spirit looking for people to flow thru. The best looking, the one with the greatest publicity, the ones with the most noted position may not be as useful as the one who is ready, willing and prepared to do what needs to be done.

Lord Prepare ME.....

No comments: