Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Prophecy Regarding San Francisco and LA

I don't know this man, I don't know his credibility as a prophet. I do know that I have sometimes wondered about the great Caldera in Yellowstone. How does that geophysical condition play into the changes coming in our world. So I submit this word for your consideration and judgment alone.

Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

On the day that I (and the elect of California) leave San Francisco for Israel, fire and brimstone will rain down on the wicked cities of destruction.
I will go when the angels come and no earlier.

How will God do it?
Some speculate that the destruction of ancient Sodom came through nearby volcanic eruptions and an earthquake, or possibly an asteroid shower.
Since there is no mention of this in either the Genesis account or Luke 17, I am not going to make any conclusions.

But there is something new to consider and that is the recent flare up of seismic activity in the Yellowstone Caldera that started last Christmas.

At first I discounted this as it seems too far away but that would limit God's ability which is foolish. It could be that on the day the elect flee California, Yellowstone could erupt and spew a stream of hot sulphuric ash into the upper atmosphere which rains down on California.

http://thejudgmentofsanfranciscoluke17.blogspot.com/2009/01/santa-ana-wind-conditions-and.html

No comments: