Friday, March 6, 2009

Devourer Rebuked

We have a fridge. It has an ice maker. The ice maker was broken. It wouldn't make ice.

Peggy laid hands on the fridge and the ice maker is now making ice.

Devourer Rebuked

The AC on my car quit. Don't know why. Fogged windows. I didn't lay hands on it, I spoke to it, it fired back up again and is working fine. Not bad for a car with almost 200 grand on it.

Then the ignition failed. I took it to the repair shop. $300 dollars to repair. I said I'd think abut it. I did. I took the ignition coil off held it in my hand and commanded it in Jesus name to work right. I reinstalled it. No more ignition problem.

Devourer Rebuked.

Are there "Rational" explanations for this? If by rational you mean worldly, perhaps. This all happened irrationally in one week. A friend said, maybe there was air in the line with the ice maker, or it jammed and freed up, maybe there was a freon leak that was detected and then undetected on the AC, maybe removing and reinstalling the ignition coil cleaned a connection that was dirty. MAYBE.

Or MAYBE NOT!

I have experienced this phenomena too many times in too many ways not to know that it's flat out devourer rebuking going on according to Malachi the prophet.

Malachi 3:10-12 (New International Version)

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit," says the LORD Almighty. 12 "Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land," says the LORD Almighty.

No comments: