Thursday, March 26, 2009

The EASE of the Anointing by the Spirit of God

Last night at Church the word of the Lord came. Ease. There is an easiness when you know you are in the purpose and center of God's will. When a step of faith is taken. When against all Odds you know that God is calling you to do certain things.

My yoke is Easy Jesus said. It really is. His anointing fills in the gaps of I don't think I can to - I CAN do all things thru the anointed one and his anointing that has settled on ME. I CAN - and YES.

That's all HE needed to hear. Obedience is better than sacrifice and far more powerful than any circumstance that might cause one to fall back.

In the Spirit....It is Done. It is being Done. It Will be Done. And in the eternal, it's already Done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're absolutely right. Plus the fact that you said "Obedience is better than sacrifice." I recently lost my job due to my doing, and this is the second time I have heard that this week. It spoke volumes to me. Thank you for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Found your webpage by accident for your second time today so I considered I would take a closer appear. I've just started producing my personal website and modeling it right after what you have done. I desire mine will likely be as effective as yours.