Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Keys to walking in Full Sonship---Jeffrey Stewart

The Father says:

"The First Key

Revelation is reading the Word through My eyes.

When you read My Word through man's eyes, you will continue to walk as men. When you read My Word through My eyes, you begin to walk as Sons of God.

This is possible for you, since we are One Spirit. Ask Me to help you do this and I will.

The Second Key

My Word was never meant to read only silently, but mainly aloud. The word meditate in Joshua 1:8 and Psalms 1:2 means speak, mutter, utter to yourself.

You are supposed to educate both your mind AND your spirit. You educate your mind primarily by what you SEE. You educate your spirit primarily what what you HEAR. You teach your mind what to think by what you SEE. You teach your heart what to believe by what you HEAR. Reading My Word aloud, then, is the best way to renew your mind and grow in faith at the same time.

The Third Key

Wigglesworth is an example of a person who walked in Full Sonship.

Many believed I was able to do so many mighty miracles through Him because He was Baptized in the Spirit. This is not true. Many are baptized in My Spirit yet see no miracles. That is because Wigglesworth walked not only full of My Spirit, but also full of My Word. He would pray in the Spirit daily, and read aloud from My Word daily. That is why I was able to raise so many from the dead, through Him, and restore missing limbs, and so many other mighty miracles.

These are the keys to walking in Full Sonship. This is the revelation that causes the prophecy of the manifestation of My Sons in Romans 8:19 to be fulfilled in this season."

Comments He gave to add:

The sower soweth the Word - when you READ HIS WORD ALOUD, you are being YOUR OWN SOWER. Planting HIS SEEDS in the Garden of YOUR HEART every day, so that you will GROW A GARDEN in your heart that will make you begin looking, walking, and talking like Jesus. And another benefit of doing this is that the seeds that the enemy has planted, such as seeds that block healing, seeds of making you fear rejection by the Lord and others, will be replaced by seeds of FAITH FOR HEALING, and a new sense of TOTAL ACCEPTANCE BY THE LORD and BOLDNESS TO GO FORTH AND DO HIS WILL AS YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN!

There is so many false teachings about healing and other subjects. That is the real reason why some, even very, very Godly, spirit-filled people, have had issues receiving healing from the Lord. Bad seeds planted in their hearts when they were not looking. By some pastor or teacher they listened to thirty years ago. In the Garden of their hearts, in some forgotten corner, is a weed that the enemy planted, that thing that made them just seem to never be able to step out into faith and receive the wonderful gift of healing from their Loving Father, purchased at such a great price by His Precious Son. Reading the pure Word of God aloud will uproot those foul weeds from the enemy, and replace them by a plant of growing faith to receive the Wonderful things their precious Father wants to give His Precious Children. The bad seed entered by something heard, so it must be uprooted by something also heard.

This revelation a major part of the Awakening. The Awakening has started, the GREATEST MOVE OF GOD to ever occur on the earth. Awakening is actually a misnomer. It is "multiple Awakenings, all at the same time: An Awakening to Who He is, an Awakening to ALL He did for us on the Cross, an Awakening of who WE ARE NOW as His Sons who are seated WITH HIM in the Heavenly Realms, an Awakening to who Jesus is IN US and who WE ARE IN HIM, and an awakening to who we are TO THE enemy. All these Awakenings coming to together will lead to a radical transformation of His Bride, and to the greatest incoming of souls that the Church has ever known. And then His Return

Lord Jesus says:

“I am the Beginning and the End. I, the Word, started the Church, and I, the Word, will complete the Church. That is why I am revealing the message that you should not only be full of My Spirit but also My Word. It is this message about My Word that will transform My Bride into the Glorious Bride.”

No comments: