Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How to get life INTO the Church

I heard Prophet Helen say this last night. It's true:

  • The LIFE of the Church is Prophecy.
  • Any life in the Church is prophetic.
  • IF the prophetic isn't present in the church, it is dead.
  • If you see a dead church, you can bet the prophetic isn't present.
  • Jesus said, John 10:10 "I have come to bring life and that Abundantly"
  • The angel said, Revelation 19:10 "the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy"

The cold dead church in America is dead because they evicted the life out of her. Last night I stood at the side and prophesied over a half dozen precious people. LIFE came. Then I went to hear from God. LIFE came. We depend on tradition, sacraments, order of worship, sermons and programs when Jesus all along is trying to tell us....

"The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD. Is not My word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?" Jeremiah 23:28-29 (KJV)


God may have to destroy the church we know in the USA to save it. The traditions of men have made the word of God of no effect. Man shall not LIVE on bread alone...but by every word.

That my friends IS the prophetic. LIFE

No comments: